Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm also trying to make things more clearly.
When I first say this originally say "Submission route" I didn't know to her or her to you until I checked the game code.

View attachment 1625452
If anything, I would like to inform you that version 0.15c is already available in the game thread, which contains bugfixes that were not fixed in earlier versions of 0.15

gorluin

Feb 6, 2018
hi all,
i updated Lains edited mod to 0.15c elite. i removed unnecessary script folder from the mod so game version (0.15c, 0.15d, etc...) doesn't affect walkthrough unless dev wants to change some variables for scene triggers. Hints moved to Lains walkthrough info window. ipatch included. enjoy ;)

Paranoiaaaaaa

Jul 13, 2018
hi all,
i updated Lains edited mod to 0.15c elite. i removed unnecessary script folder from the mod so game version (0.15c, 0.15d, etc...) doesn't affect walkthrough unless dev wants to change some variables for scene triggers. Hints moved to Lains walkthrough info window. ipatch included. enjoy ;)
Is this contained 0.15 walkthrough?

gorluin

Feb 6, 2018
Does this version mess with your saves such that they might not be compatible with Ashram's version once he finishes it?
no, i just added new steps to walkthrough side of the mod. i think Lains original mod doesn't interfere with game save files in any way.

edit: for testing purposes, i removed the mod completely from my game and loaded a past save file. there were no errors in the game.

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Interesting question, but how would anyone know the answer, since Lord Ashram hasn't finished his Mod yet?
Well, presumably his mod won't require you to start fresh, but will work with a save that has never been used with any version of the game that has had any mod applied at all; obviously if this is not the case, then all bets are off. That's what I was asking - is a save made with Lain's mod, and Gorluin's update thereof, identical to a save made with no mod?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Update:
My mod should work with existing saves but I am also adding a few extra goodies as I go through the game, so if you have a save before this part then you can enjoy this too.
Also the mod may take me longer than I had planned due to some personal life issues that just popped up (gotta help my teenaged son work on his car).

mp2.jpg mp2.1.jpg mp2.2.jpg

Waynew91

Dec 13, 2017
Update:
My mod should work with existing saves but I am also adding a few extra goodies as I go through the game, so if you have a save before this part then you can enjoy this too.
Also the mod may take me longer than I had planned due to some personal life issues that just popped up (gotta help my teenaged son work on his car).

View attachment 1628856 View attachment 1628854 View attachment 1628855
I smell a NEW Save in the works :cool: Take all the time you need Ikind of get the feeling but in stead of me working on my car I'm trying to get the city to fix my car they hit.

• Haha
Reactions: Lord Ashram

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Pfft, let him take the bus. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, he has a car you can actually "work" on? Everything these days is basically a plasticy piece of crap that needs about 4 different diagnostic tools to tell it to fix the fuel-air mixture or something.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Pfft, let him take the bus. :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, he has a car you can actually "work" on? Everything these days is basically a plasticy piece of crap that needs about 4 different diagnostic tools to tell it to fix the fuel-air mixture or something.
Lol.
It's a mid 2000's car that I recently bought him. The factory stereo and speakers were shot so I had ordered him a new headunit and speakers, it cost me about $1K. Anyways, they came in so we will be spending the next few days installing a nice modern headunit (he loves that our vehicles have Android Auto), USB port for it and some good replacement speakers. I was in a bit of a hurry when I had made that post and didn't feel like going into much detail.

I really shouldn't have said "personal life issues" but was in too much of a rush to type and leave the house, so I wasn't thinking.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes