Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Lain's Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [v0.14] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Vex0

Jun 2, 2019
Guys, i've progressed days in the game yet I can't get joyce to appear in the living room in the afternoon for step 7. Anyone have any idea?

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
"

• Enabling the Extra and Elite scenes to be playable and triggered in-game instead of only through the gallery
"
dude...

n3xusflow7

Nov 30, 2020
Mac users, if you don't have the merge option when you drag and drop (only the replace option), just hold down the option key before and while dragging the game folder. Then click merge (option should appear in the dialogue)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Anyone expecting Maim Lain to be updating the Mod is going to be disappointed.

Sadly, she has some personal issues going on now and hasn’t been here since October 31st last year.

I’m not sure if anyone else wants to update but that looks more likely. Missing her great work though.:coffee:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone expecting Maim Lain to be updating the Mod is going to be disappointed.

Sadly, she has some personal issues going on now and hasn’t been here since October 31st last year.

I’m not sure if anyone else wants to update but that looks more likely. Missing her great work though.:coffee:
We need someone update her mod, if i had any knowledge to do i would but i dont :(

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If someone can give me a working link for 0.14 of the game (not Lain's mod), I will look into the game and see if it's worth my time to add this to my list of Lain's mods that I am now updating.
sure here you go
v014

compressed

Reactions: Lord Ashram
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes