Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Glad you like my Fanart version of Joyce.
Not sure It needed re-posting on here again as I posted the original a while ago here.
Can I ask you what benefit you get from like-farming other peoples work?
The answer is in your question, my dear.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Glad you like my Fanart version of Joyce.
Not sure It needed re-posting on here again as I posted the original a while ago here.
Can I ask you what benefit you get from like-farming other peoples work?
Could be worse I guess, at least he didn't cut your name out of the render, unlike some people do. Though yeah i am confused why people upload others work without even giving mention or a reason why.

hentai1488

Oct 8, 2017
Where'd you get that piece of furniture? I was looking for something just like this a month ago and couldn't find anything good.
Official:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I am a new student of 3D graphics, recently I am passionate about creating characters, I would like to know how to get these effects. Are they part of the skin of the character or are they in another Pach? thanks

View attachment 1665340 View attachment 1665341
Usual approach:

1. Normal maps
2. Bump maps
For fine-tuning the first two elements, I recommend this package for DAZ:
3. HD details packages (render subdivision of model has to be set on level 2-3). E.g.

Again, usually textures and HD-packages are better to take from the same base model, but this is, in general, a matter of taste and specific tasks on the renderer.
For example, some base models, such as Lilith 7 or Ophelia 7, have very "bright" HD details that look good on the sharp border of the light cone.

Usually all three techniques are used, as each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021
Usual approach:

1. Normal maps
2. Bump maps
For fine-tuning the first two elements, I recommend this package for DAZ:
3. HD details packages (render subdivision of model has to be set on level 2-3). E.g.

Again, usually textures and HD-packages are better to take from the same base model, but this is, in general, a matter of taste and specific tasks on the renderer.
For example, some base models, such as Lilith 7 or Ophelia 7, have very "bright" HD details that look good on the sharp border of the light cone.

Usually all three techniques are used, as each has its own advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks a lot! I'm gonna try ;)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I did this up in about 5 mins so don't judge to harshly lol, Also i am trying to move away from denoiser as it does take a lot away from the skin detail from what i have seen. So hope you like it.
I thought you said you had a 3090, an image like this even over 95% convergence should only take a few minutes.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I thought you said you had a 3090, an image like this even over 95% convergence should only take a few minutes.
Sorry when I say five minutes I mean to load the scene find a outfit and so on. Plus sometimes renders might take a little longer as I have the iterations set to a high number, if I was using denoiser it would probably be done in less than a minute. And I am still trying to tweak settings and so on. So yes the render could have probably been done in less than a minute if I stopped it but I usually let it run its course.