Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619

Here is my render setup, most renders finish in under 5 minutes if it is just HDRI, Character, Outfit, Lights.
Clipboard01.png Clipboard02.png

So you are not using a RTX-3090?

I made a bunch of changes to the defaults for time/iterations/path length/resolution. I shoot for around 24Mp as that is what my mirrorless Sony has for a sensor and I have a post process workflow for the raw images. I never use a denoiser, I've played with it, but it always makes the skintones look like plastic to me. Nothing wrong with plastic skin if that is the look you are after.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
WhiteWolf619

Here is my render setup, most renders finish in under 5 minutes if it is just HDRI, Character, Outfit, Lights.
View attachment 1688907 View attachment 1688908

So you are not using a RTX-3090?

I made a bunch of changes to the defaults for time/iterations/path length/resolution. I shoot for around 24Mp as that is what my mirrorless Sony has for a sensor and I have a post process workflow for the raw images. I never use a denoiser, I've played with it, but it always makes the skintones look like plastic to me. Nothing wrong with plastic skin if that is the look you are after.
The first render i did was on the computer I was getting ready for work. The second one I did on my laptop, my PC has a 3090 in it my Laptop has a 1060.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

derede

Jan 10, 2018
WhiteWolf619 all those render is fantastic
Do you get Joyce's face in your renders from derede https://f95zone.to/posts/3247930/ unedited ?
Yeah, I just started to put some postwork in my renders recently. There are lot of grain and noise in renders because I rendered them with my old cpu. But, I have two .duf posts in this thread. I tried to make them pretty close to game version of Joyce face(not sure about body tho).

I mentioned this before but Joyce face in the game little bit chubby. I found the corret morph couple of weeks ago :).
You can use "Basic Weight 1" or "Basic Weight 3" parameter in "Aging Morphs". But don't go further than %10 or %20. Plus, you can lower some Aging Morphs I used in .duf files about %10 or remove them, if you use high mesh resolution.
Don't shy away to play with other morphs also. Its a fan creation at the end, change things how you like them.

I hope these things help people who are trying to re-create goddess milf Joyce. :)