Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019

Edit:
Sorry all, I made this for personal use, and got so happy that I wanted to share here, I already did this several times before and nobody said anything against it.

To clarify:

- I don't think what I'm doing has the same value than a real artist.

- That won't mean that I wont be proud, happy and willing to tell the world of what I did.

- This is one of the best renders I've ever seen, just wanted a little polish for myself.

- All I was happy about was this:

Side By Side.png

Original troubly message

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Original

Last edited:

Archilles3D

Jun 14, 2020
So will this thread be permanently hard to use because OP's account is gone? Can the mods not grant other users the permission to edit the first post?

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
So will this thread be permanently hard to use because OP's account is gone? Can the mods not grant other users the permission to edit the first post?
this is you said its not true completely, you just need that quote the first post and then put the assets what do you found!

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Did a nice on this render, the image got too big so I downScaled to the original size, and it has way less noise, I'm really happy with the final product, look at it in the real size to see the difference.

View attachment 1777441

Original
My question to you is why don't you create your own renders instead of taking ones that I've posted and redoing them. If you think that I need to make changes to it why not ask me and allow me to do it instead of doing something of yours to a render which I created. There's absolutely no creativity and what you've done. But to each their own.

Reactions: Willibrordus

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Did a nice on this render, the image got too big so I downScaled to the original size, and it has way less noise, I'm really happy with the final product, look at it in the real size to see the difference.

View attachment 1777441

Original
Why take others art and use it to fish for likes?
Make your own art. You didn't even improve the original.
This is low...

Reactions: csbond2

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Bald Connor gets a footjob from the queen MILF as his mother watches over him.
View attachment 1787938
A good footjob can always use a DOF. It's an emphasis on what's interesting to the audience:

v8movies20a.png

v8movies20b.png

And the legs. The legs in close-up, like in a manga: first the general plan, and then - well, reader, here you are now in detail, look, jerk off.

Archilles3D

Jun 14, 2020
A good footjob can always use a DOF. It's an emphasis on what's interesting to the audience:

View attachment 1788247

View attachment 1788249

And the legs. The legs in close-up, like in a manga: first the general plan, and then - well, reader, here you are now in detail, look, jerk off.
mrsturner+joyce footjob closeup.png
How is this for a close-up shot? I added red nail polish to Joyce, but her feet still look rather plain, no? The emphasis on vascularity+ligaments seems insufficient, and her toenails don't look like actual toenails. Does Genesis 8 not have assets that could fix this?

I also found to fix the plastic looking dick, but for some reason it is colored grey and I can't find a setting that would make its texture similar to the rest of his body.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1788771
How is this for a close-up shot? I added red nail polish to Joyce, but her feet still look rather plain, no? The emphasis on vascularity+ligaments seems insufficient, and her toenails don't look like actual toenails. Does Genesis 8 not have assets that could fix this?
1. HD details, subdivision of model to level 2-3
2. Normal maps.
3. Bump maps.

I also found to fix the plastic looking dick, but for some reason it is colored grey and I can't find a setting that would make its texture similar to the rest of his body.
You don't have your shell materials set up correctly. This happens if the script didn't "set up" the correct materials, but took the default Iray shader, plastic. Then it is better to configure the materials manually. What can I do - to throw some of my .duf see how they stand and repeat yourself.

Reactions: Archilles3D

Archilles3D

Jun 14, 2020
1. HD details, subdivision of model to level 2-3
2. Normal maps.
3. Bump maps.

You don't have your shell materials set up correctly. This happens if the script didn't "set up" the correct materials, but took the default Iray shader, plastic. Then it is better to configure the materials manually. What can I do - to throw some of my .duf see how they stand and repeat yourself.
Here's take three:

mrsturner+joyce footjob closeup take 2.png

I've fixed the penis. It was a script issue as you said. Regarding Joyce's feet: I put on a toe ring and oiled them to make them really pop out. I've three questions:

1-) I tried to add french tips to her toe nails, but the Genesis 8 assets that can add them do not seem to work on her. My assumption was that a model based on Genesis 8(Zelara 8 in this case) would be fully compatible with Genesis 8 assets. If this is wrong, is there an easy way to make them compatible?

2-) As you can see, there is a deformity on Mrs. Turner's right shin. Why is this happening? I am assuming that it's lighting related.

3-) Which assets and settings does Connor use? I haven't seen it get mentioned in this thread.

Last edited:

Archilles3D

Jun 14, 2020
I am proud to announce that our hero Connor has quit doing halo, had a hair transplant, and started hitting the gym regulary.

Joyce, on the other hand, has had yet another stressful day thanks to her douchebag of a husband. Being the attentive son he is, Connor covered her in baby oil, gave her a full body massage, and is currently in the process of helping her take the edge off.

To be honest, I think Joyce should dump hubby and marry her son already but what do I know?

joyce + connor standing final denoised.png