Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

Archilles3D

Jun 14, 2020
Oh, come on!
She already has an engagement ring. On her finger. On her left toe.
You do make a solid point. Those secretive lovebirds did not mention the significance of the ring. Apparently Joyce has been making her son wear a ring as well, since the massage incident last week. That is, a chastity belt ON HIS COCK! What a tyrannical woman.

1 (1).png

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Why take others art and use it to fish for likes?
Make your own art. You didn't even improve the original.
This is low...

You think I'm fishing for likes? Ahahaha

I loved the result, and that's why I'm sharing. This is an accepting and loving community for people to show their work. I took a while getting the best settings, and am just showing my improvment. Shame you can't see how much better that image got and what a great addition for anyone collecting MP fanart it was. Maybe you should work for Youtube doing some DMCA Takedown Abuses, for those Fan-Made Metroid Remakes.

I don't care about my Like count. Now, I totally care if I made someone's day better with the post. And I'll never stop liking it. Or doing things with this intent.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
You think I'm fishing for likes? Ahahaha

I loved the result, and that's why I'm sharing. This is an accepting and loving community for people to show their work. I took a while getting the best settings, and am just showing my improvment. Shame you can't see how much better that image got and what a great addition for anyone collecting MP fanart it was. Maybe you should work for Youtube doing some DMCA Takedown Abuses, for those Fan-Made Metroid Remakes.

I don't care about my Like count. Now, I totally care if I made someone's day better with the post. And I'll never stop liking it. Or doing things with this intent.
I'm afraid you just don't get it I don't really care what you do but you're not doing art you took a render that I did three years ago when I first started and made changes to it so in other words you did absolutely nothing by yourself. Even I with what I've learned can do 150 times better than what you've done but if you want to take other people's art fine I don't care this is a pirate site anyway. But at least understand that what you were doing is not creative in the least bit of sense. But anyway have a great day feel free to use any of the art that I post on there because when I posted on here I pretty much leave it for everybody else anyway and you will never be able to accomplish what I have. Especially doing it the way you have and having to attitude that you have try doing it from scratch yourself and actually making it yours that is art. Ruby 08.png

Last edited:

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Edit?
-Sorry for this reply below, all I read was someone cursing my future as an artist, I just casually logged into the forum and wasn't expecting such trouble to deal with it.

- I made this for myself, didn't know how old this work was, and just got very happy with this result right here:

Side By Side.png

- Anyway, I never made this to share anywhere, just got so happy with this that I casually posted here witouth thinking much of it.

- If I ever do this again I'll try to present it with better words so I won't be so misunderstood. Or the original artists offended.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Oh, I will, gotta start somewhere and that's EXACTLY what I'm just doing. Say the bullshit you wanna say. I have an eye for how much better something can be, and I did just that. Like it or not.

This tread LACKS A LOT of more Ruby content, I'm just trying to colaborate with the tools that I have at the moment. My own renders will probably take a good while to start, even more to be as good as yours, if ever. But I sure as hell will try. And the upscale, say what you want, THE RESULT FOR WHAT I DID WAS AWESOME LIKING IT OR NOT!!!

View attachment 1795171

But sorry to annoy you, I wanted to do just the opposite. I did it for myself, way before even thinking about posting it here. I just love playing with Topaz Gigapixel!!! Already upscaled more than 10000 pics with several settings comparing each one, learning how the AI code behind works and all that jazz. Sorry if all this is "nothing" for you, it sure is for me!!! It got me this awesome picture and that's more than I could ever ask. You should try it as well, you could learn a trick or two.

View attachment 1795177
Like I said to you sir to each his own if you feel like what you're doing is art and if you feel like it was that much better then good for you. I've been doing this for almost 4 years now and I've made quite a bit of progress my renders are quite a bit better than what they were when I started and I make renders a whole lot better than what you took and made small changes to. But I agree with you go ahead and continue to learn and hopefully you will be able to do some of your own art after a while. I'm not going to continue arguing with you like I said