Fan Art Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab]: Art Assets Thread

frtnseven

Nov 24, 2018
Click on the hair, go to the parameters tab and look for adjust-ForeHeadDepth, and adjust the slider up to around 4 to 6 percent, and it should fix those black lines on her forehead, if that is not there look for something that adjust the hairline.
thanks man! it helped

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Klavva

Mar 27, 2022
Hello everyone!
I've been trying to find Art or concepts for the exterior of the Harding Residence, but I'm having no luck
Maybe someone has templates or completed models
Thank u:)

Last edited:

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021
Hello everyone! A question: I downloaded the file for the sperm effect from renderhub but also following the installation instructions I get only this effect. Why?

Immagine2.jpg Immagine.jpg

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Hello everyone! A question: I downloaded the file for the sperm effect from renderhub but also following the installation instructions I get only this effect. Why?

View attachment 1764414 View attachment 1764415
Check files in /data folder.
Your copy of DAZ has lost the files describing the geometry of the asset. This happens if, for example, the system distinguishes between uppercase and lowercase letters (like mine on Ubuntu). So Geometry.duf and geometry.duf will be different files for file system.

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021
Check files in /data folder.
Your copy of DAZ has lost the files describing the geometry of the asset. This happens if, for example, the system distinguishes between uppercase and lowercase letters (like mine on Ubuntu). So Geometry.duf and geometry.duf will be different files for file system.
Sorry but I did not understand how to solve the problem... I checked the DAZ Geometry file and it was lowercase, I renamed it to uppercase G...nothing.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Sorry but I did not understand how to solve the problem... I checked the DAZ Geometry file and it was lowercase, I renamed it to uppercase G...nothing.
I gave the file name as an example, I don't see what your copy of the DAZ is missing! Don't take this as a specific instruction.
When you load an asset, the DAZ should output something like this:

Снимок экрана от 2022-03-27 10-46-41.png

These are the files (you will have your own list!) and check - whether they are available, as they are called in your window - and in the file system in fact.
Perhaps the author of the asset specified, for example, /Data instead of /data, missed a letter in the file name, etc.

Loumax

Oct 12, 2021
I gave the file name as an example, I don't see what your copy of the DAZ is missing! Don't take this as a specific instruction.
When you load an asset, the DAZ should output something like this:

View attachment 1764676

These are the files (you will have your own list!) and check - whether they are available, as they are called in your window - and in the file system in fact.
Perhaps the author of the asset specified, for example, /Data instead of /data, missed a letter in the file name, etc.

ah ok I didn't understand:LOL: ... I'll try! Thanks for your help;)