Midnight Paradise [Lewdlab] Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
New Dev update sounds really promising. Im thirsty already for some lewd family household content

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

Development Update Reboot - #1

Hey everyone!

I have a couple of things I wanna share with you, so I'll get right to it!

First of all, my posting schedule has been pretty on and off the last couple of months and I want to address this. I'm pretty secretive about my projects while they are in development, so it's really hard for me talk about something that's not out yet.

The main reason for this is because I'd hate to announce something which will be later scrapped and redesigned. Midnight Paradise has gone through a lot of design changes in the past couple of months.
I also realize I should have probably started this project in smaller increments. Well that's all water under the bridge now but it was again something useful to learn and I think I can incorporate that into this project moving forward.
Long story short, I'll be returning to (at least) 3 posts a week.

Alpha versions of the game are already being tweaked and tested, so far so good.
At the end of January I'll do the first release - version 0.1.0 - which will be the first beta build. It is far from having the complete feature set the final product will have, but I have promised a release (and even delayed the original release) so I really do owe you guys some lewd entertainment from my lab.
This build will focus on Visual Novel element of the game and will kickstart the story of our new MC and his ̶f̶a̶m... crap - his new household, starting the main storyline of the game. I already have experience in the VN department so I think this will be a good starting point.

Once this is out and going smoothly, I can start to populate all the areas in the game with freeroam activities including lots of character interactions outside of the main storyline
and get a go at the remaining features.
This will also be a good time for me to hear your thoughts and feedback/suggestions.

Also now that I've got a feel for system and the content of the game, I can return to a monthly content update schedule. After this initial release, creating and testing a game launcher will take priority, which will allow for publishing updates rapidly for me and a one-click update solution for you. (Even things like putting small bonuses into the game any time of the month will be a breeze)

Also, the reward tier changes that I mentioned a couple of posts ago will go live as soon as the build is released.

Anyways, I really hope you will like the start of this new story!

And as always, a gigantic thank you for all your support!
-Dr Sin

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
I don't know why, but i truly hope the first release is as long as what Milfy City was. LewdLab has had so long to put together the fist release and even though i know it would be very hard he's had time plus $$$ so hopefully its not really short. Im a huge fan so i think thats why im hoping its really good.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017

Development Update Reboot - #1

Hey everyone!

I have a couple of things I wanna share with you, so I'll get right to it!

First of all, my posting schedule has been pretty on and off the last couple of months and I want to address this. I'm pretty secretive about my projects while they are in development, so it's really hard for me talk about something that's not out yet.

The main reason for this is because I'd hate to announce something which will be later scrapped and redesigned. Midnight Paradise has gone through a lot of design changes in the past couple of months.
I also realize I should have probably started this project in smaller increments. Well that's all water under the bridge now but it was again something useful to learn and I think I can incorporate that into this project moving forward.
Long story short, I'll be returning to (at least) 3 posts a week.

Alpha versions of the game are already being tweaked and tested, so far so good.
At the end of January I'll do the first release - version 0.1.0 - which will be the first beta build. It is far from having the complete feature set the final product will have, but I have promised a release (and even delayed the original release) so I really do owe you guys some lewd entertainment from my lab.
This build will focus on Visual Novel element of the game and will kickstart the story of our new MC and his ̶f̶a̶m... crap - his new household, starting the main storyline of the game. I already have experience in the VN department so I think this will be a good starting point.

Once this is out and going smoothly, I can start to populate all the areas in the game with freeroam activities including lots of character interactions outside of the main storyline
and get a go at the remaining features.
This will also be a good time for me to hear your thoughts and feedback/suggestions.

Also now that I've got a feel for system and the content of the game, I can return to a monthly content update schedule. After this initial release, creating and testing a game launcher will take priority, which will allow for publishing updates rapidly for me and a one-click update solution for you. (Even things like putting small bonuses into the game any time of the month will be a breeze)

Also, the reward tier changes that I mentioned a couple of posts ago will go live as soon as the build is released.

Anyways, I really hope you will like the start of this new story!

And as always, a gigantic thank you for all your support!
-Dr Sin
finnaly a pic from "ingame"! thanks for sharing

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
I don't know why, but i truly hope the first release is as long as what Milfy City was. LewdLab has had so long to put together the fist release and even though i know it would be very hard he's had time plus $$$ so hopefully its not really short. Im a huge fan so i think thats why im hoping its really good.

I hope so, the first release of Milfy City was the perfect example of how it should be a first release, many locations, many quality animations (here Lewdlab still has to show a lot), so many scenes with each family member

at least I hope that in this first realse there is a demonstration of animations that will have this game and that especially are on the Milf / Mom, indeed I really hope that in this first release is focused exclusively on her

(Sorry my english )

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
DoD was my intro to this world of VNs and the like, I loved it, I hope this game will be as good or better.
My only wish for this game is a hint system, I'm not much of an explorer in games.
The renders look amazing, as always, really looking forward to the release.

How big was DoDs first release? I wasn't here for that, I got in later on.

Lewdlab

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
@dx_boost It had 12 scenes. I don't remember the render count.

I had a bit more to do with the project this time than coming up with the story and making the renders though.

I burned myself out by the time I finished DoD. It's my fault for doing more and more each time and by the end I could barely even look at my PC. No wonder MP picked up steam so slowly.
That really made me reconsider my approach this time.
I still want to create a lot of lewd games, I don't want to get tired of it before shaping all my twisted ideas into a digital reality.

So don't expect a shitton of stuff from the get go, sorry.

People can however, expect a consistent release schedule of quality content throughout the whole year.
That is what I can give and I hope that's enough to satisfy the lewd game fans.

Paradisum

May 13, 2017
@dx_boost It had 12 scenes. I don't remember the render count.

I had a bit more to do with the project this time than coming up with the story and making the renders though.

I burned myself out by the time I finished DoD. It's my fault for doing more and more each time and by the end I could barely even look at my PC. No wonder MP picked up steam so slowly.
That really made me reconsider my approach this time.
I still want to create a lot of lewd games, I don't want to get tired of it before shaping all my twisted ideas into a digital reality.

So don't expect a shitton of stuff from the get go, sorry.

People can however, expect a consistent release schedule of quality content throughout the whole year.
That is what I can give and I hope that's enough to satisfy the lewd game fans.
Just one question about MP, will the animation system be the same like DOD, or more evolved like proper movie scenes fully animated?

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
1.jpg

Midnight Paradise 0.1 Preview - TV Time
That couch will be a place for a lot of interesting things in the coming months...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She is about to shoot some rays from her eyes or something? :geek: Yes, obviously i can focus on other parts of her body beside her boobs! ...afterawhile...

Reactions: Thermophob
Status
Not open for further replies.