Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Phone Schedule: Mom Bedroom Working shows that you get a new scene and there is nothing because you have all. It is gone when you use the PC spying maybe you can write a hint in game.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Phone Schedule: Mom Bedroom Working shows that you get a new scene and there is nothing because you have all. It is gone when you use the PC spying maybe you can write a hint in game.
sorry what are you talking about? the walk through doesn't deal with calendar events

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
sorry what are you talking about? the walk through doesn't deal with calendar events
You see in the Phone calender by mom scenes are open when she is in Bedroom working. This you can`t solve when you are on this place. You can solve it only when you use the PC and spying her when she is there (3xtimes or so).

So I asked if you can give in your walkthrough a hint about it so that people don`t go there all time without reason.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You see in the Phone calender by mom scenes are open when she is in Bedroom working. This you can`t solve when you are on this place. You can solve it only when you use the PC and spying her when she is there (3xtimes or so).

So I asked if you can give in your walkthrough a hint about it so that people don`t go there all time without reason.

walkthrough only covers what needs to be done. calendar/gallery scenes are not required to play the game there just extra/non canon scenes as for the spying the game tells you early on that you have to use the pc for those events its within the first 20 minutes of play it tells you this

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
walkthrough only covers what needs to be done. calendar/gallery scenes are not required to play the game there just extra/non canon scenes as for the spying the game tells you early on that you have to use the pc for those events its within the first 20 minutes of play it tells you this
You think really all players remember when you use a save what a game tells for hours/ or days/ or months/ maybe years when you continue your old save?

Reactions: panblb

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Reactions: NorthStars
Jan 19, 2024
Dumb question - how far can you go with Joyce and which events to max out points? So far MC can go all the way with Isabel and Ruby. And I'm wondering why I'm stuck on Yoga #4 - I've literally spent two months of Tue/Thurs trying to get past that level.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Dumb question - how far can you go with Joyce and which events to max out points? So far MC can go all the way with Isabel and Ruby. And I'm wondering why I'm stuck on Yoga #4 - I've literally spent two months of Tue/Thurs trying to get past that level.

no sex with Joyce won't be any until like the end of the game

But you shouldn't be stuck on yoga 4, if you are do the other calendar events to raise her affection to like above 45 or something... (can't remember exact number off the top of my head)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Updated

PB: March 4th

Change Logs:
  • Guides updated
  • fixed bug with Harem King and typos
  • fixed "bug" with "changed name" and text with "Co-Connor" showing as "Co-<insertplayername>" should show first 2 characters of your name now (let me know if there was others i missed)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Updated

PB: March 4th

Change Logs:
  • Guides updated
  • fixed bug with Harem King and typos
  • fixed "bug" with "changed name" and text with "Co-Connor" showing as "Co-<insertplayername>" should show first 2 characters of your name now (let me know if there was others i missed)
Wow, but then again the update was only 124MB :whistle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
ya, but new character with a sex scene so not to bad plus new location. Shame about Amy and her "disease" that needs to be "cured"
Everyone complaining about Joyce as usual, but they've been warned time and time again, it won't come till near the end, just like their other game.