Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hey, Shawnchapp , in Shawn_Screens.rpy, Line 1, it Should really read mod_version 0.23, for the latest version, right? ;) (especially, since you list 0.22 as a version which is outdated ;) ) (with that change, it also states correctly, that I saw all new content for 0.23, instead of 0.22 ... ;) )

EDIT: second, more serious bug, same File, Line 327ff:
Python:
                    if mel.level >= 2 and not (path_eliana and path_eliana):
                        textbutton "- Harem King" action ui.callsinnewcontext("shawn_cheat_haremking") text_idle_color "#fff" text_size 30
Pretty sure that should read and not (path_eliana and path_melissa) ;)
1, ya not sure if i forgot to change or fat finger hit 2 instad of 3 and i just didn't notice Lol

2, OMG yes Lol good catch.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I can't remember the moment when you pick between Ellie and Melissa...Is that even an option?

Last edited:

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
I can't remember the moment when you pick between Ellie and Melissa...Is that even an option?
I missed it myself or thought I had chosen the other option.

It happens early in the game when the MC is awakened by Melissa giving a blowjob in the basement. You can accept her or reject her.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
its when she wakes you up and is about to give you a blow job

should be about "Eliana's step #10"

I missed it myself or thought I had chosen the other option.
it will tell you which route your on in the mod menu if it says both girls name your on both if not your on w./e girls name is shown path

Reactions: Ranxerox

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017

Thread Updated: 3-12-2023
Release Date: 18-08-2023
Game/Creator: Midnight Paradise /
Modder: Shawnchapp / / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.23

Language: English

Features:

This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.

Stats screen: in Main girls new feature, showing stats of the girls and Story completion bar (for their main guide) and a green check to show when there guide is completed

Clicking "objectives" or tapping the "m" key opens mod menu

Includes all of Lord Ashram's changes (RIP), Bibifoc Gallery unlocker

My changes: stats screen, readded Night time event guides, updated guides/UI

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: The ipatch is already included adding another patch WILL CAUSE ERRORS
Download: / /
Note: if above says "Updating" patron link leads to old version

View attachment 2868746 View attachment 2868745 View attachment 2868747
patch is included
why it show on game mode is 0.22 and not 0.23 both link i download same

• Angry
Reactions: joelurmel

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Have to say the women characters in Mid Paradise are top notch.
Have they appeared in any other games or are they unique characters?
Ruby the sister and the Mum are absolute dreams, not forgetting the teacher.
Were they created speciifically for this game, does anyone know?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
These mods are amazing, they should have been part of the game.
Sleep shagging is a important part of kink between a dom and sub. {speaking from experience :LOL: )
Also the game should have involved pantie fetish (stealing underwear) and more anal options, esp for mother.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But like i just want the walkthrough mod so thats what i am asking

Shawnchapp answered that very same question here:

No there isn't way and i forgot to make a toggle but honestly the games story make 0% sense unless its incest, the story just doesn't work in none incest considering you are a twin... and identical twin roommates is fing stupid IMHO Lol

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
But like i just want the walkthrough mod so thats what i am asking
As SonsOLiberty as said currently no but for next version i will really try hard to remember to add the toggle

Important Info

I'm leaving tonight for Cuba and won't be back for a week, and obliviously i can't bring my desktop with me and the only laptops i have are probably older then alot of users on this site Lol so basically their just paper weights. Any mod updates will have to wait until i get back (assuming any games get updated).

• Hey there
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

awo41

Jul 12, 2023
Hey Shawn, hoping this is s typo but for Ruby's walkthrough it shows best to do Isa's step 27 first. But her walkthrough ends at step 22. By the way, love your mods. Makes playing sandbox games so much easier!

1703911234309.png
1703911325094.png