Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
No there isn't way and i forgot to make a toggle but honestly the games story make 0% sense unless its incest, the story just doesn't work in none incest considering you are a twin... and identical twin roommates is fing stupid IMHO Lol
Hahaha, I know. Thanks anyway.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Hahaha, I know. Thanks anyway.
I mean, I can give you a script, that will return the game to the "non-patched" state, i.e. any check for the incest flag in the code will return it as "roommate" or what ever they do... (also, if you edit the file, you can also disable all the sleep-sex/groping options, by replacing
Python:
night = True
with
Python:
night = False
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Vastro

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
I mean, I can give you a script, that will return the game to the "non-patched" state, i.e. any check for the incest flag in the code will return it as "roommate" or what ever they do... (also, if you edit the file, you can also disable all the sleep-sex/groping options, by replacing
Python:
night = True
with
Python:
night = False
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow thanks man, really appreciate it.

Reactions: Trminator

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Nice to see your mod thread restored :)
indeed, i tried requesting all my links be restored to OPs but all have been rejected except the one in MP ubt it was linked wrong it just leads back to the OP Lol

as for the main reason basically instead of saying "UPDATING" in the download section i'm suppose to leave the old/dead links there for the 72 hours then replace them with the new ones

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
indeed, i tried requesting all my links be restored to OPs but all have been rejected except the one in MP ubt it was linked wrong it just leads back to the OP Lol

as for the main reason basically instead of saying "UPDATING" in the download section i'm suppose to leave the old/dead links there for the 72 hours then replace them with the new ones
Ah, makes sense, I guess when updates come for those other games, you can just request them to be added back.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
when updates come out just request them to be added.
ya i'll try that, hopefully that works otherwise they mostly likely won't been seen, aklso some of the games are completed so there won't be any updates Lol

Last edited:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020

This is what it looks like when Sancho does it if it helps give you an idea:
1701648731313.png
I refreshed the page and was looking for this but thankfully it was in another tab before he updated the links minutes ago.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Got the 0.23 mod, in game it still says 0.22 mod and is outdated?

sigh crap. just a typo you can ignore it (assuming the link you click on and the file you downloaded said 0.23 in it)

Updated outdated version but guess i forgot to update mod_version flag or i just hit 2 instead of 3 becuae "fat fingers" Lol

1701650996935.png

Last edited:

Kurimuzon

May 25, 2023
Guys a question, for scene with Joyce (story step 60) the first choice gives her +1 in obedience (+3 obedience now), does this binds any route? or it's too early? Because the mod doesn't say anything about this, usually does