Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

harrhakku

Dec 16, 2018
I noticed a problem with the v0.22 version of this mod. It doesn't unlock the two ruby scenes in the prolouge or the ruby gallery in the scene gallery. You can fix this buy playing the prolouge unmodded but i felt i should mention this if someone else has the problem. Great mod it really helps with playing the game =).

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I noticed a problem with the v0.22 version of this mod. It doesn't unlock the two ruby scenes in the prolouge or the ruby gallery in the scene gallery. You can fix this buy playing the prolouge unmodded but i felt i should mention this if someone else has the problem. Great mod it really helps with playing the game =).

was stuff added to the prolouge? i'll look into this

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty
Jul 16, 2018
Shawnchapp

Hi all, I just now started playing this VN.
My question is, the walkthrough says "Morality +1".
What is the best way to go for a harem route? (I only want to play this through once).
Should morality be as high as possible, or as low as possible?

I get an error when playing, so I installed your 'fix2.zip'. But, if I put the 'fix2.zip' contents in the game folder, then I get this error when starting the game (the game itself doesn't even start anymore):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
was stuff added to the prolouge? i'll look into this
Hey Shawnchapp. Any update on this prologue issue?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Shawnchapp

Hi all, I just now started playing this VN.
My question is, the walkthrough says "Morality +1".
What is the best way to go for a harem route? (I only want to play this through once).
Should morality be as high as possible, or as low as possible?

I get an error when playing, so I installed your 'fix2.zip'. But, if I put the 'fix2.zip' contents in the game folder, then I get this error when starting the game (the game itself doesn't even start anymore):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thats not my fix. so i know nothing about it. but it looks like you intalled it wrong.. (put it the wrong folder) thats the only reason it should've got efined/defaulted twice

Hey Shawnchapp. Any update on this prologue issue?
yes it will be fixed in next version

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Shawnchapp
Can you please also answer my other question?
Doesn't matter, Morality has no effect on harem or not (you are on all girls path no matter what - minus eli and Mel you need to pick Haren king mod option to be on both their paths) it only really affects Rubys route which i personally recommend have morality below 0 because her sub route has better scenes

but its basically just personal preference.. for everything else is just slight dialogue variations here and there. (maybe in future updates it will mean something but as of know doesn't seem to really matter)

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the clarification.
1. How do I pick the 'Haren king' (typo?) mod option?
2. Can this mod show both scenes regardless of morality?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thanks for the clarification.
1. How do I pick the 'Haren king' (typo?) mod option?
2. Can this mod show both scenes regardless of morality?
!, the option happens during on of the events when givingthe option to pick a girl a thrid option is shown to pick both

2, no it doesn't, cause i said its mostly just slight dialogue differences

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Updated

PB: Dec 3rd

Change Logs:

• Added "Harem King" cheat so you're on Mels and Eli's path (NOTE: this can't be undone and option only available after the event where you pick the girl so its for people who missed the option the first time around)
  • if on "Harem King" able to do both girls "Sleep Overs"
  • Guides updated
  • Fix a bug with prologue not unlocking Ruby's gallery scenes

Harem King.png

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Updated

PB: Dec 3rd

Change Logs:

• Added "Harem King" cheat so you're on Mels and Eli's path (NOTE: this can't be undone and option only available after the event where you pick the girl so its for people who missed the option the first time around)
  • if on "Harem King" able to do both girls "Sleep Overs"
  • Guides updated
  • Fix a bug with prologue not unlocking Ruby's gallery scenes

View attachment 3131492
Hey Shawnchapp, thanks for the mod. Is there a way to turn of incest in the mod? I didn't see any patch files inside the mod so not sure how to turn wincest off.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hey Shawnchapp, thanks for the mod. Is there a way to turn of incest in the mod? I didn't see any patch files inside the mod so not sure how to turn wincest off.
No there isn't way and i forgot to make a toggle but honestly the games story make 0% sense unless its incest, the story just doesn't work in none incest considering you are a twin... and identical twin roommates is fing stupid IMHO Lol