Mod Ren'Py Midnight Paradise - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.24] [Shawnchapp]

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
I never got the scene where I choose which girl to be on. I remember getting it when I played v0.12, I think it was then. But since I hadn't played in 5 or 6 updates, I started from the beginning. And that scene never showed up. Your mod never said where or when to go get that scene.

thats really weird... i just ran throw a quite start got the scene with no issues but to fix you save try opening console Shift+O and typing jump melissa_1_nightbj_dialogue

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It says includes ipatch, but on the games OP it says Ipatch/sleep sex so is the sleep sex included as well.
Also what is the onlooker.

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
Is there a way to keep the relationship edditor from the vanilla game? I prefer the step fantasy over the ''real deal''

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Is there a way to keep the relationship edditor from the vanilla game? I prefer the step fantasy over the ''real deal''
its not step i think is roomate and neighbors without patch (which is weird as fuck considering one of them is your identical twin) and to just have sleep only delete the patch.rpy/.rpcy and download only the sleep version from the main thread instead.

BsGoat

Feb 1, 2019
its not step i think is roomate an...
Yeah the original went with the ridiculous ''land lady'' approach but you had the option to re-name you're relationships at the start of the game when you look at the photo

thanks anyway, great mod

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
the option to re-name you're relationships at the start
i'm not sure if thats still true but i honestly don't know i've always had the patch Lol and haven't look at the prologue file in forever Lol

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Am I to assume the cheat Harem King mode is part of his mod, and lets you have both Mellssa and Eliane.

snrdg10092023

Oct 9, 2023
I downloaded the patch using Mega and the name is shown as MidnightParadise-General-0.21-Shawns-Mod .rar size 1.9 MB. I have not been able to follow the instructions of Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Midnight Paradise" folder and click 'replace files'(if asked to) since there is no folders are being displayed.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Am I to assume the cheat Harem King mode is part of his mod, and lets you have both Mellssa and Eliane.
correct.

I downloaded the patch using Mega and the name is shown as MidnightParadise-General-0.21-Shawns-Mod .rar size 1.9 MB. I have not been able to follow the instructions of Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Midnight Paradise" folder and click 'replace files'(if asked to) since there is no folders are being displayed.
hmm? in the game or the mod? if mod once you extract the .rar using something like winrar to do so there should be afolderr named "MidnightParadise-General-0.21-Shawns-Mod" with "game" folder inside that

snrdg10092023

Oct 9, 2023
correct.

hmm? in the game or the mod? if mod once you extract the .rar using something like winrar to do so there should be a folderr named "MidnightParadise-General-0.21-Shawns-Mod" with "game" folder inside that

Unfortunately, I tried to use WinZip and was not able to get the file to open. I guess I'm just out of luck.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Unfortunately, I tried to use WinZip and was not able to get the file to open. I guess I'm just out of luck.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to... should just be able to right click the .rar file and click "extract" the only thing i could thinkof that would be causeing issues is on mega you cliked the "download as a zip file" option which you should never do.

Or perhaps its just a winzip problem... i personally use Winrar (and have been for the last 25ish years)

1696895701199.png

snrdg10092023

Oct 9, 2023
i mean ya but i will push out the new update in about an hour (just going over a few things and a few bug fixes)
I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to... should just be able to right click the .rar file and click "extract" the only thing i could thinkof that would be causeing issues is on mega you cliked the "download as a zip file" option which you should never do.

Or perhaps its just a winzip problem... i personally use Winrar (and have been for the last 25ish years)

View attachment 2993931
Hi Shawnchapp,

Thank you for your help and instructions onec I got WinRAR. My problem is that the search I did found a link for that took me to Winzip instead of WinRAR. With your guidance I was finally able to get WinRAR and ran your patch. Now I can ask some questions about the changes from the original.

Sonoio

Jun 1, 2018
I get Stuck in the Kitchen during the cooking of Joyce. I do all tasks, all are flagt now, but something not happen so in the schedule is the cooking still blue for new event. What I have to do there can somebody help me. Will this walktrough help me? Thx alot