Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for the help sorry i didnt notice it before.anyway thanks again
You're welcome. :)

Well for the purposes of testing, what encoding are the saves, yes I'm really asking. I'm mr cheatie mcCheaterson, anyhow cant seem to identify it, as of yet. No worries I'll find it on my own eventually. Wanna see how bad I can break the game, what exploits i can find n such.
We don't know what encoding was used for the save (except Faerin), and even if I did, I would not be at liberty to discuss, for obvious reasons. The saves are encrypted in order to prevent tampering with them, as that can oftentimes be abused which creates bugs in the saves (this lesson was learned the hard way with the saves in MotH). Even if that information was made public and the saves could be freely accessed, we wouldn't fix any bugs in the saves caused by tampering with it. As the saying goes: you break it, you buy it.

anyone please help.
Please check here.

z_e_r_o

Jul 30, 2019
how am i supposed to expose myself to olivia? the walkthrough tells me to go to the shower before she arrives, be i cant do anything there and if i skip time then it kicks me out of there and locks the room. am i missing something super obvious here?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how am i supposed to expose myself to olivia? the walkthrough tells me to go to the shower before she arrives, be i cant do anything there and if i skip time then it kicks me out of there and locks the room. am i missing something super obvious here?
If you look at her daily schedule in the walkthrough, you'll notice that she takes a bath between 20:00 - 21:00. So an hour before that would be 19:00 as being the time you need to be in the bathroom.

Reactions: TheDevian

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Is Madelaine bugged? It tell us to have some wine with her but everytime I do and chose to compliment her legs, nothing happens. Tried that for 5 days straight and I'm at 27... I've also completed all other tasks with Victoria..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is Madelaine bugged? It tell us to have some wine with her but everytime I do and chose to compliment her legs, nothing happens. Tried that for 5 days straight and I'm at 27...
22 is as high as you can go at the moment, so it sounds like you ran into the same bug that another player reported here. Faerin is already aware of the bug and will have it fixed in next month's update.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is the incest patch and the key up to date with this version?
I wouldn't know about the patch as it's unsupported by the developer. But how you can determine if the key is working or not is by looking at the main menu screen, bottom right. If it says "standard", then the key is not working.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Forgive my ignorance, but if the mc's father had a lot of money, why doesn't the mc have any inheritance? He shouldn't depend on the last wife wanting to give him a job, I think. At least in my country the children have the right to a part of the inheritance. I'm missing something?

Apr 13, 2024
I need 25 point to look at Madeline's leg and 50 points to continue with Victoria. I get no more points from Madeline and I'm about 3 points short and I'm 25+ from helping Victoria with boxing lessons. What do I need to do to build these stats up?

And can you really only train once a day?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anybody know haot to do the peak performance?
TIA
Please check my post here.

Forgive my ignorance, but if the mc's father had a lot of money, why doesn't the mc have any inheritance? He shouldn't depend on the last wife wanting to give him a job, I think. At least in my country the children have the right to a part of the inheritance. I'm missing something?
I would venture to guess he and his father had a falling out around the time he walked out on his family. And if they weren't included in a will (if one were drawn up), odds are they wouldn't have received any kind of inheritance.

I need 25 point to look at Madeline's leg and 50 points to continue with Victoria. I get no more points from Madeline and I'm about 3 points short and I'm 25+ from helping Victoria with boxing lessons. What do I need to do to build these stats up?
You won't be able to flirt with Madeline yet because that's not been implemented. 22 is as high as her love stat will go for the time being. And to increase your skills in order to train Victoria, please check my post here.

4.20 star(s) 20 Votes