Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Could any of you make a mod for this game? I would like to avoid the boring and repetitive parts, like the guy's training, it wouldn't be bad to be able to tinker with the values a bit if necessary
Yes, it would. It would break your saves by adding bugs to them, and we will not offer support to anyone who uses a mod.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Could any of you make a mod for this game? I would like to avoid the boring and repetitive parts, like the guy's training, it wouldn't be bad to be able to tinker with the values a bit if necessary
I'm not gonna lie, I actually like those parts of a sandbox game. Makes it feel like more a "game" game than just being dragged along by the VN author's whims. I still enjoy those kinds of games but I really appreciate games like this for existing that are this high in quality.

Otherwise, there wouldn't be anything else besides the 1,000th iteration of "dumb guy goes to college and melodramatic shit happens".

I know it's weird but there's something really satisfying to me about leveling up stats and unlocking subsequent rewards/scenes/story progression.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I really thought the last update was the absloute "low point", that we couldn't possibly get a worse update then that but boy was I mistaken, no meaningful content added whatsoever this time. It's entirely on my though, need to give this at least 6 months between plays, my bad.

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
"i wonder how Madeline feels about Victoria"

How to proceed with that? As far as I know, the only occasion I can talk to Madeline is at the pool, but I cannot get any progress there.

Many thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can I unlock premium version?
There is no 'premium version'. It's either standard (without the key) or extra (with the key).

How i can finish the ''toilet emerncy'' quest? i go to the bathroom near madeline room but nothing happens
Go to the downstairs bathroom.

How to proceed with that? As far as I know, the only occasion I can talk to Madeline is at the pool, but I cannot get any progress there.

Many thanks!
Talk to Madeline at the pool about Victoria.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How i can finish the ''toilet emerncy'' quest? i go to the bathroom near madeline room but nothing happens
Go to the one near the entryway.

Many thanks!
Talk to her while she is at the pool at night.

Reactions: rKnight and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
View attachment 3583649
where do I find this place?

oh and btw., the "extra key" doesn't work for me somehow...
And if you are using the key that was posted in OP, that key will not work with this version as the key changes every update. Besides, there was already a key included in the archive.

How many times? Cause I have already done that several times, and no progress, except from the first time.
If you've already talked to her in the last update, you would need to talk to her once more in this update.

Reactions: sedin and TheDevian

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
And if you are using the key that was posted in OP, that key will not work with this version as the key changes every update. Besides, there was already a key included in the archive.

If you've already talked to her in the last update, you would need to talk to her once more in this update.
Sorry my fault. I thought the "faded" face indicated no more to talk about, as for the other conversations but apparently I was wrong.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sorry my fault. I thought the "faded" face indicated no more to talk about, as for the other conversations but apparently I was wrong.
No worries, and yeah, under normal circumstances it would mean pretty much there's no new content/dialog.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes