Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.2 Extra] [Faerin]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The troubles of the 24th being a Friday in a 31 day month ;)
Stupid calendar problems. Go home, days of the week! You're drunk. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no idea what's going on, so here's a cat with a slice of cheese on its head. :p
here is a piece of cheese on a cats head.jpg

Last edited:

Wingzfly

Jul 7, 2021
Is there a way to save screenshots within the game itself? Like most Ren'py games you hit the S key and it does it. That doesn't seem to be working here.

haypirinja

May 2, 2019
got stuck ... how to earn money for the sweat-shop? how to increase love-points to do the next boxing lesson with Victoria
?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a way to save screenshots within the game itself? Like most Ren'py games you hit the S key and it does it. That doesn't seem to be working here.
There kind of is a way, but there is no hot key to take screenshots per se. If you press the "H" key, you can hide the hud, then use the "Print Screen" key and paste it into your image editor.

got stuck ... how to earn money for the sweat-shop? how to increase love-points to do the next boxing lesson with Victoria
?
You can earn extra money by going to the fight club. And there is no "next boxing lesson" yet. That will be in a future update.

Reactions: TheDevian

Naximilian

Oct 7, 2018
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained stats and money.

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.3.1

It's fucks up the game.
after I gained double points using it, It wont let me try out new actions on the women, it just skips on in the convo and nothing happens.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's fucks up the game.
after I gained double points using it, It wont let me try out new actions on the women, it just skips on in the convo and nothing happens.
This is precisely why I try to warn players against using a cheat mod, because things like this can happen. Unfortunately your save is now bugged because of the mod, so your only recourse is to remove the modded file(s), delete your saves folder and start a new game without the mod.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes