Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.2 Extra] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Tony La Verda

Jun 14, 2021
Hello, I have 2 problems. When I drink wine with Madeline, option 2 does not work. I leave directly without having a scene.
Later, in the room, it's the same.
When I select the 2nd option, it puts me back at the beginning of the action when I enter the room.
The only way out is option 1.
I specify that I have enough points. It is not locked.
Did you have the problem?

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Bonjour j'ai 2 problèmes. Lorsque je bois du vin avec Madeline, l'option 2 ne fonctionnent pas. Je pars directement sans avoir de scène.
Plus tard, dans la chambre, c'est pareil.
Lorsque je sélectionne la 2ème option ça me remet au début de l'action lorsque je rentre dans la chambre.
La seul issue est l'option 1.
Je précise que j'ai assez de points. Ce n'est pas vérouillé.
Avez vous eu le problème?
d'Regele vum Forum verlaangen datt Posts op Englesch sinn oder mat enger Iwwersetzung begleet sinn wann net

+-

the rules of the forum require posts to be in english or accompanied by a translation if not

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Bonjour j'ai 2 problèmes. Lorsque je bois du vin avec Madeline, l'option 2 ne fonctionnent pas. Je pars directement sans avoir de scène.
Plus tard, dans la chambre, c'est pareil.
Lorsque je sélectionne la 2ème option ça me remet au début de l'action lorsque je rentre dans la chambre.
La seul issue est l'option 1.
Je précise que j'ai assez de points. Ce n'est pas vérouillé.
Avez vous eu le problème?
English: Madeline's love stat only goes to 22 for the moment. That is why you can't flirt with her yet. It will be added in a future update.

Français: La statistique d'amour de Madeline ne monte qu'à 22 pour le moment. C'est pourquoi tu ne peux pas encore flirter avec elle. Il sera ajouté dans une prochaine mise à jour.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
d'Regele vum Forum verlaangen datt Posts op Englesch sinn oder mat enger Iwwersetzung begleet sinn wann net

+-

the rules of the forum require posts to be in english or accompanied by a translation if not
Okay, now you piqued my curiosity. Obviously a variation on German but strange variations which are neither classic Low German nor any dialect I know (though there are individual similarities on a couple of them). Luxembourgian?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Okay, now you piqued my curiosity. Obviously a variation on German but strange variations which are neither classic Low German nor any dialect I know (though there are individual similarities on a couple of them). Luxembourgian?
আমার কোনো ধারণা নেই, আমি শুধু একটি এলোমেলো ইউরোপীয় ভাষা বেছে নিয়েছি - এটি বিশ্বাসযোগ্যভাবে মিথ্যা বলেছে, খেলাটি ছেড়ে দিতে চায় না... বেলজিয়াম, ফ্রান্স এবং জার্মানির মধ্যে একটি গ্র্যান্ড ডুচি অবস্থিত।

+-

I haven't a clue, I just picked a random european language - it lied convincingly, not wanting to give the game away ... a grand duchy nestled between belgium, france and germany.

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
আমার কোনো ধারণা নেই, আমি শুধু একটি এলোমেলো ইউরোপীয় ভাষা বেছে নিয়েছি - এটি বিশ্বাসযোগ্যভাবে মিথ্যা বলেছে, খেলাটি ছেড়ে দিতে চায় না... বেলজিয়াম, ফ্রান্স এবং জার্মানির মধ্যে একটি গ্র্যান্ড ডুচি অবস্থিত।

+-

I haven't a clue, I just picked a random european language - it lied convincingly, not wanting to give the game away ... a grand duchy nestled between belgium, france and germany.
بەڕاستی ناتوانم تۆ تاوانبار بکەم - من خۆم یەک دوو جار یاری "زمانێکی هەڕەمەکی لە وەرگێڕانی گووگڵەوە هەڵبژێرە"م کردووە. وە جارێک یان دووجار زانیاری ڕاستەقینەی زمانەکان بەکارهێناوە.

Can't really blame you - I have played the "pick a random language from Google Translate" game a couple of times myself. And once or twice used real knowledge of languages. You'll never know which is which.

Tony La Verda

Jun 14, 2021

+-

Sorry, I stupidly copied the original version even though I had done the translation :)

Jan 13, 2021
I cant figure out the Passcode. This is bullshit and really not needed in a VN. :mad: The Name of the Books doesn t match any Color of the Paintings and vice versa.... MC cannot Compare Pics and Books and Colours... So...anyway...i cannot proceed. Is there a crack or something? I really want to play the game and not solve some riddles.... :FacePalm:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I cant figure out the Passcode. This is bullshit and really not needed in a VN. :mad: The Name of the Books doesn t match any Color of the Paintings and vice versa.... MC cannot Compare Pics and Books and Colours... So...anyway...i cannot proceed. Is there a crack or something? I really want to play the game and not solve some riddles.... :FacePalm:
There is a walkthrough linked in OP that explains how to use the paintings and books. There's also a post here which explains it as well.

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
Is your Android powerful enough ?
What's the processor in you device ?
After adjustment, can start the game, but can't manage optimal landscape Fullscreen, my reference setting 2nd pic

As i know snapdragon use turnip, my gpu mali use messa3d
Sample game Midnight Sin

Infinix note 11 pro

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes