Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

donkiszu

Dec 27, 2020
You can get the book from the bookshelf in your room at any time. As a matter of fact, you get a hint for it immediately after you explore the mansion after the intro.

Can you post your save? I'll see what's going on.
SYCHO How many times do you have to serve glasses of wine for Madeline? to make her disappear like the other girls after completing the quests?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
SYCHO How many times do you have to serve glasses of wine for Madeline? to make her disappear like the other girls after completing the quests?
I'm not sure what you mean by "make her disappear", but if you're trying to flirt with her, you can't at the moment as her love stat only goes up to 22.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

erzerzezeezg

Jun 6, 2024
Here is a 100% save for future updates!

I will try to keep this save updated for future versions.

Edit: Updated save for 3.2
Shame it was updated :), joke aside, would anyone have end of 3.1 save ? Some other already asked so it wld benefit many.

Last edited:

Canpala

Jun 7, 2024
So help me out here. we kinda beat the game and notting happens beside olivia tasting a little ? smt has to be wrong

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
how do i make money
how do i rise strengh, agility and endurance
A, (If unlocked) @22:00 go to the carpark at the mall,
(Need to fight Victoria's boxing coach to unlock)
B, Once you get some cash, visit the mall and buy your gear (Boxing gloves, Swimming trunks etc}
Visit (@ the Mansion) the pool or gym when empty, and click on pool, gym equipment or boxing bag,

Reactions: Sycho

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Fun game. However, the mod could be ruining the Achievement for getting all your stats to 100, because it never popped for me.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Fun game. However, the mod could be ruining the Achievement for getting all your stats to 100, because it never popped for me.
The stats (with exception to the MC) are not supposed to go to 100 yet, and yes, the mod will bug your saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

warrenbzh

May 26, 2022
great looking charecters, decent story, great ui, but way to much work for way to little payout currently.
I completely agree with you! I'm a big fan of MM and MOTH. I stopped the game since 1.6 even though I support Patreon because there is little or no content +18 it's very frustrating. I wait...

Reactions: H1M

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The stats (with exception to the MC) are not supposed to go to 100 yet, and yes, the mod will bug your saves.
And here we have one of the main problems with the state of renpy/unity games now. The ridiculous need of devs to put ridiculous grind in the games. It's not fun. You know, FUN, the reason people play games? Fun. But having to redo the same thing 20 times is NOT fun. So, people have to resort to mods to make the game bearable. It needs to stop. 99% of nearly every game I play from this site needs a mod to make it enjoyable. Every time there is a release then you have to wait around for the mod to play it. I fail to understand why devs don't just put this stuff in their game in the first place. Such as a gallery/replay. That should be in every single game DAY ONE.

Reactions: H1M

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
And here we have one of the main problems with the state of renpy/unity games now. The ridiculous need of devs to put ridiculous grind in the games. It's not fun. You know, FUN, the reason people play games? Fun. But having to redo the same thing 20 times is NOT fun. So, people have to resort to mods to make the game bearable. It needs to stop. 99% of nearly every game I play from this site needs a mod to make it enjoyable. Every time there is a release then you have to wait around for the mod to play it. I fail to understand why devs don't just put this stuff in their game in the first place. Such as a gallery/replay. That should be in every single game DAY ONE.
Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, and I respect that, and since you haven't said, I don't know if you have played this game, but there is a replay gallery and it's been in (to quote your last line) since "DAY ONE". The reason mods do not work with Faerin's games is because they are heavily stat driven, and any modification to that completely breaks the game for people who use them. That's not to say modders can't keep making mods for them, no one is stopping them. No one is stopping the players from using them, either. That doesn't mean we have to support them. We're not cleaning up someone else's mess.

And besides, the last two games of Faerin's HAS a cheat console. Or have you ever played them before? Oh, and they also have replay galleries as well. So I guess you're 0 for 3 on that. ;)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The game does have a replay function under each character's profile. Click on the camera icon. Oh, and it's been there since DAY ONE. ;)
Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion, and I respect that, and since you haven't said, I don't know if you have played this game, but there is a replay gallery and it's been in (to quote your last line) since "DAY ONE". The reason mods do not work with Faerin's games is because they are heavily stat driven, and any modification to that completely breaks the game for people who use them. That's not to say modders can't keep making mods for them, no one is stopping them. No one is stopping the players from using them, either. That doesn't mean we have to support them. We're not cleaning up someone else's mess.

And besides, the last two games of Faerin's HAS a cheat console. Or have you ever played them before? Oh, and they also have replay galleries as well. So I guess you're 0 for 3 on that. ;)
I was talking about the grind and needing a mod to get passed that.

There is no Cheat console that I find anywhere in this game.

The rest was generalizing most renpy/unity games on this site, maybe re-read it and you'll see that. So, I'm not 0 for 3, its not a competition, I was not specifically talking about this game.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I was talking about the grind and needing a mod to get passed that.
In this game (as was the case for Man of the House as well as Mystwood Manor), mods will break the saves. It's common knowledge that's been posted countless times in this and the other two game threads. We won't support them (meaning those of us on Faerin's support team). There's no debating this, or even mentioning it, since I explained pretty clearly and concisely why.

There is no Cheat console that I find anywhere in this game.
We had, at one point discussed it. I don't know if Faerin intends to add one or not.

The rest was generalizing most renpy/unity games on this site, maybe re-read it and you'll see that. So, I'm not 0 for 3, its not a competition, I was not specifically talking about this game.
Okay, so why bring Ren'Py into the picture? It's not relevant because that's not the engine used in this or any of the other two games. I can't speak for Ren'Py just as much as I can speak for Unity. But I do know Unity's quirks and what software/hardware conflicts with most Unity based games.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
So I am guessing the clothes in the mall can't be purchased yet?
And the last boxer can't be fought?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry, but I disagree strongly. Different people like different things, and when many of the games of this site have their fans who do not use any kind of mods and cheats, it seems to be a "you" problem. As with any entertainment - movies, books, music - not everything is tailored to everybody's taste. If you do not like 99% of the games on here, that's fine, the remaining 1% should be more than enough to keep you occupied with this genre. This game does not need a mod to make it enjoyable to me, and arguably others on here. If you want to play it (or other games) with a mod that is fine as well, you do you, but do not expect every dev to cater to what you find enjoyable (issues with bugs created by mods notwithstanding).

Also, most of the games on this site are in development when we encounter them, and I would argue that a gallery/replay, while important, isn't a "DAY ONE" issue, at least to me it isn't. I first would want to encounter what everything is about and the game getting running. One of my favorite games on this site had a gallery from day 1, but later removed it since the way the game progressed made maintaining it complicated (and even some of the most experienced modders failed to do it consistently) until enough of the base game was set in stone so it could return - dozens of hours wasted on a feature that should be in the finished game for most - agreed - but not necessarily as a first measure.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Also, to add to Cartageno 's post - if you've played any of Faerin 's previous games then you would know what type of gameplay mechanics are involved. They've all included some form of management activities. One either enjoys those aspects or not. There are plenty of visual novel style games where you can hold the skip key down and zip through them. Faerin creates game that require input and strategy from the player. Some may call that a grind. Others will call it depth.

The worst thing that could happen is if all games were restricted to using the same form of play mechanics.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes