Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Ive actually already done the swimming competition and its giving me no hints on Olivia at all. Ive done Annabelles painting quest as well. No hints for her either and no more interactions on Hentai game. Which I know I need Olivia's book to then get the book from my room, to get the key for the spanking scene. Im worried my save is bugged in which case Im deleting and waiting for a few updates, not enough content yet to justify going through the game again.
Are you sure that the books are not already in place? because swimming competition is far beyond you have collected all the books, and you can't trigger swimming competition without Olivia's book and you haven't set it back into the bookcase, please check it.

Also after swimming competition to complete Olivia's event, you have to go to sleep a couple of days, the second day MC will wake up with Olivia by his side inside the bed and then the blackmail event starts.

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
Are you sure that the books are not already in place? because swimming competition is far beyond you have collected all the books, and you can't trigger swimming competition without Olivia's book and you haven't set it back into the bookcase, please check it.

Also after swimming competition to complete Olivia's event, you have to go to sleep a couple of days, the second day MC will wake up with Olivia by his side inside the bed and then the blackmail event starts.
yeah its just missing the Olivia book, I got all the other ones, well except the one in the MC room, and yeah Ive done both the painting event and the swim competition. The only hint is about the book in the room and Ive clicked those books in there numerous times. I slept through pretty much a week after the competition and nothings triggered.I think the save bugged because I sort of figured I had skipped ahead in content at one point but I wasnt aware there was a linearity to it. Im not using any mods either.

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
You can get the book from the bookshelf in your room at any time. As a matter of fact, you get a hint for it immediately after you explore the mansion after the intro.

Can you post your save? I'll see what's going on.

Okay so on the next Saturday after the swimming competition it let me get the book from MC room finally, and now that thats in its giving me the hint about going to Olivias room at 1500. Which I did before when the hint was off and nothing. So yeah I guess it lets you do the competition before you get all the books. Ill post if any more hiccups arise.

Reactions: S3pHiroTh

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
yeah its just missing the Olivia book, I got all the other ones, well except the one in the MC room, and yeah Ive done both the painting event and the swim competition. The only hint is about the book in the room and Ive clicked those books in there numerous times. I slept through pretty much a week after the competition and nothings triggered.I think the save bugged because I sort of figured I had skipped ahead in content at one point but I wasnt aware there was a linearity to it. Im not using any mods either.
Can you zip your save folder and post it here so we can take a look at it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

dDeux

Dec 22, 2018
Then the mod has bugged your save and I am unable to help you as we do not support players using the cheat mod. You would have to remove the cheat mod and start a new game.
yeah, i did that...started everything from scratch and played until every character is 100%. I believe there's no more content after this point, right?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yeah, i did that...started everything from scratch and played until every character is 100%. I believe there's no more content after this point, right?
After the swimming contest, the 5th blackmail and part 1 of the nude portrait scene with Annabelle, that's all the content there is.

Last edited:

Vzii

Jul 15, 2022
need some help, Maybe I really made a mistake, I tried 3265 many times but it didn't work
ornate key is already in my bag
3265.png

Last edited:

Ferrethead

Feb 4, 2021
I'm a bit stuck in this game. The only ingame hint i have is the "something useful in my bedroom", but can't seem to find anything new to click on.

I've done the swimming contest, the painting, and pretty much everything else I can find that's new. Can't find Olivias book either.

Any tips?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm a bit stuck in this game. The only ingame hint i have is the "something useful in my bedroom", but can't seem to find anything new to click on.

I've done the swimming contest, the painting, and pretty much everything else I can find that's new. Can't find Olivias book either.

Any tips?
Are you using a cheat mod?

• Thinking Face

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019

Any tips?
Click on the bookshelf in your room several times.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Click on the bookshelf in your room several times.
If a cheat mod is being used, it won't make much difference. At the point the game is in based off of what's missing, it's likely a mod was used. In which case, the save is bugged as a result of using it.

• Thinking Face

kecalluttu

Sep 14, 2017
Are you trying to extract it to any system folders (ex: Windows, Program Files (x86), Program Files, or Users)? Or are you using a 32-bit OS?
No. I'm extracting to a custom folder, directly below c:\ and I'm on 64-bit Windows 11.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No. I'm extracting to a custom folder, directly below c:\ and I'm on 64-bit Windows 11.
As long as the folder does not contain any unusual characters in the path, and it's not deep within multiple sub-folders, it'll run. But anything other than that, and you'll run into errors.

The path shouldn't be any longer than, say, C:\Games\Midnight Sin v0.3.2.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes