Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you're using any of the saves that I posted earlier, it seems they had a bug we were unaware of where all of the outfits were unlocked (it was just brought to our attention). Please delete those and do not use them as they may cause problems in later updates. Faerin is working on that as we speak, so it will take a bit.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here's a working completed (up to 0.3.2) save. Rather than include earlier saves, we felt it best to just use the latest one and add the later versions as they come to a zip file.

Last edited:

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
If you're using any of the saves that I posted earlier, it seems they had a bug we were unaware of where all of the outfits were unlocked (it was just brought to our attention). Please delete those and do not use them as they may cause problems in later updates. Faerin is working on that as we speak, so it will take a bit.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here's a working completed (up to 0.3.2) save. Rather than include earlier saves, we felt it best to just use the latest one and add the later versions as they come to a zip file.
What's the point of a 100% save file when there are pretty much no replayable scenes in the game? Shouldn't it be a save file completed to the point of where the most recent update begins? That's what I was looking for, so if you got one available to share I'd appreciate that!

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
What's the point of a 100% save file when there are pretty much no replayable scenes in the game? Shouldn't it be a save file completed to the point of where the most recent update begins? That's what I was looking for, so if you got one available to share I'd appreciate that!
You just answered your own question - the point is to start a 'reference point' somewhere for future builds to let people step in without errors easily mid-game. I have my grinded 0.3.1 save ready that I'll send you in a message that you can hold on to. But it's a player's own responsibility to keep track of the savegames. If you want my advice -> create a Google Drive / OneDrive / Dropbox just for your savegame versions. Upload them and you'll be fine forever. With VN's that is.

You have a new message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That's what Faerin and I had discussed late last night/this morning. So because of the potential for bugs with them, he decided that it would be easiest just to use a save for the current version instead. That way we can build on new saves from there. Besides, that's what most players are looking for (for one reason or another).

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here is a perfect example of what happens when you use a cheat mod. This player came on Discord earlier with an issue progressing the characters storylines because their stats were way too high. In this example, Olivia should have been at 50/49 when caught up with the current content in 0.3.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
You just answered your own question - the point is to start a 'reference point' somewhere for future builds to let people step in without errors easily mid-game. I have my grinded 0.3.1 save ready that I'll send you in a message that you can hold on to. But it's a player's own responsibility to keep track of the savegames. If you want my advice -> create a Google Drive / OneDrive / Dropbox just for your savegame versions. Upload them and you'll be fine forever. With VN's that is.

You have a new message.
That's what Faerin and I had discussed late last night/this morning. So because of the potential for bugs with them, he decided that it would be easiest just to use a save for the current version instead. That way we can build on new saves from there. Besides, that's what most players are looking for (for one reason or another).
I was tunnel visioning on needing a save for the latest update specifically. Kinda ignored how the initial comment spoke on it being a save file ready for the next update. I appreciate the clarification and the file I needed :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sycho and AMRFTY

Wingzfly

Jul 7, 2021
There kind of is a way, but there is no hot key to take screenshots per se. If you press the "H" key, you can hide the hud, then use the "Print Screen" key and paste it into your image editor.

You can earn extra money by going to the fight club. And there is no "next boxing lesson" yet. That will be in a future update.
Thanks so much!

Reactions: Sycho

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I put the incest patch in the main directory, but Madeline still calls her daughters the girls and the girls do not refer to MC as their brother. What am I doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes