Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
I put the incest patch in the main directory, but Madeline still calls her daughters the girls and the girls do not refer to MC as their brother. What am I doing wrong?
Check again, it should in this location
1717563036864.png

It works for me.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
29 love and still stuck with the glass of wine
If you're referring to Madeline, her love stat only goes to 22. So her stats should be at 5/22. If they're higher than that, it's either a bug carried over from a previous version or a cheat mod was used.

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
How do you get the book from Olivia? Or give the workout outfit to Annabelle? Im playing the newest version and have done both the painting scene and swimming contest scene and I cant figure out what the trigger is now for either in the new version and the hints have gone away for them.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How do you get the book from Olivia? Or give the workout outfit to Annabelle? Im playing the newest version and have done both the painting scene and swimming contest scene and I cant figure out what the trigger is now for either in the new version and the hints have gone away for them.
When Olivia's hint suggests you snoop in her room in the evening when she is taking a bath, go to her room and click the book on her bed (you can't get it yet). Then just follow her hints.

To give the workout outfit to Annabelle, you have to see her getting spanked first. You'll see a hint saying that she will slack off. Stick up for Annabelle during dinner, then tell the truth the next time you let her slack off.

The swimming contest comes after you've taken her to her swimming sessions several times. During one of the last two swimming lessons, she will mention a competition.

Dec 21, 2019
What's the point of a 100% save file when there are pretty much no replayable scenes in the game? Shouldn't it be a save file completed to the point of where the most recent update begins? That's what I was looking for, so if you got one available to share I'd appreciate that!
They're not replayable in the sandbox but the game has a scene gallery. The full 3.2 saves have all the new scenes in the gallery. Your post is confusing. Makes it sound like you'd need an old 3.1 save to see the new content.

Nov 6, 2018
Great game with good graphics, an engaging MC and story, and hot girls, but man, I didn't untie my pants the whole game.. and someone here said it's already 50%?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Great game with good graphics, an engaging MC and story, and hot girls, but man, I didn't untie my pants the whole game.. and someone here said it's already 50%?
Keep in mind, most of the work so far has been getting the mechanics working, so even if the 50% number was accurate, the story is not really that far along.

kopv4

Feb 22, 2020
They're not replayable in the sandbox but the game has a scene gallery. The full 3.2 saves have all the new scenes in the gallery. Your post is confusing. Makes it sound like you'd need an old 3.1 save to see the new content.
Well, you'd need the complete 3.1 save to start of with 3.2 where 3.1 ended. I wanted to play the game from that point, not just download and check the gallery.

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
When Olivia's hint suggests you snoop in her room in the evening when she is taking a bath, go to her room and click the book on her bed (you can't get it yet). Then just follow her hints.

To give the workout outfit to Annabelle, you have to see her getting spanked first. You'll see a hint saying that she will slack off. Stick up for Annabelle during dinner, then tell the truth the next time you let her slack off.

The swimming contest comes after you've taken her to her swimming sessions several times. During one of the last two swimming lessons, she will mention a competition.
Ive actually already done the swimming competition and its giving me no hints on Olivia at all. Ive done Annabelles painting quest as well. No hints for her either and no more interactions on Hentai game. Which I know I need Olivia's book to then get the book from my room, to get the key for the spanking scene. Im worried my save is bugged in which case Im deleting and waiting for a few updates, not enough content yet to justify going through the game again.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ive actually already done the swimming competition and its giving me no hints on Olivia at all. Ive done Annabelles painting quest as well. No hints for her either and no more interactions on Hentai game. Which I know I need Olivia's book to then get the book from my room, to get the key for the spanking scene. Im worried my save is bugged in which case Im deleting and waiting for a few updates, not enough content yet to justify going through the game again.
You can get the book from the bookshelf in your room at any time. As a matter of fact, you get a hint for it immediately after you explore the mansion after the intro.

Can you post your save? I'll see what's going on.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes