Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
To make a screenshot just press PrtSC on your keyboard (if you are using English keyboard) than paste in any program like Paint, crop the unnecessary parts than upload it here
thxs but i should have said I´m playing on AlienWare Laptop and the keyboard is a lot different then normal

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
It's comical how you go into other game threads and shit on the games there, that you brought it here as well. I guess you figured your "opinion" would generally be accepted, except it's not. No one cares about your opinion, myself included. I'd tell you where you can put your opinion, but that would be less than professional of me. Instead, I'll just let my plonk speak for itself.

*plonk*
go fuck yourself, dont talk for others i hate these people that think they speak for all others but they do not.

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
In your opinion which if you take a look back throughout the thread seems to be in the minority so please go and crawl back under your rock and let others enjoy the game

Why is it a disappointment because it didn't have what you wanted or what you expected Faerin has to cater to more people than just you there are a few thousand that enjoy his games one person on here earlier was having a coranary because the release wasn't here as soon as it was dropped on Patreon
Whatever content you were expecting you just need to have patience as it will have

Hope you're adding support for that when it messes everyones save up they can come to you to fix them

Don't like it don't play it, it's your choice but there are actual gameplay elements in the game the fights etc or isn't that enough and would you like to go back to your just keep clicking VN's with no grind at all
little boy had to think about his answers long time but little boy did it for nothing and no reason. :ROFLMAO:

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
It's comical how you go into other game threads and shit on the games there, that you brought it here as well. I guess you figured your "opinion" would generally be accepted, except it's not. No one cares about your opinion, myself included. I'd tell you where you can put your opinion, but that would be less than professional of me. Instead, I'll just let my plonk speak for itself.

*plonk*
its comcial to be so ignorant as you and go and see how i praised Man of the house, but an total ignorant thing that still use intel pentium like you dont realize:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

story99

Sep 6, 2023
Just wondering, but when there aren't anymore quests/tasks to do (when you hover over a character), I am done with the update, right? No more progression is possible then, correct?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is this a bug or a feature? At 13:00 Annabelle is both reading in study and sunbathing in the pool.
Good catch. I will let Faerin know. Thank you for your report.

Just wondering, but when there aren't anymore quests/tasks to do (when you hover over a character), I am done with the update, right? No more progression is possible then, correct?
If all of the characters are at 100% in their profiles, then that is all there is to do at the moment.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What u on about is a grind fest and i commented like anybody else so...i didn't said anything bad about it actually is quite true what i said
Nope, it is not true. It is your individual opinion, and I beg to differ. And while of course you may comment on here, your comment is useless since you disagree with a basic premise of this game, so why waste time on this thread? Nobody would heed your call about "sandboxes suck" in a sandbox game, and you could have known that before posting already.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Nope, it is not true. It is your individual opinion, and I beg to differ. And while of course you may comment on here, your comment is useless since you disagree with a basic premise of this game, so why waste time on this thread? Nobody would heed your call about "sandboxes suck" in a sandbox game, and you could have known that before posting already.
Well i begg to differ as well it looks feels and it is a grind fest and like i said i commented like anyone else i am not reviewing or anything cuz i tried it and have the right to comment on it no idea why u act so offended about it actually you could just skip my comment is not like is your game and i am commenting on pirate site so have a nice day

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi Sycho
I think I have issue with the new Olivia quest.
(Not sure if it a bug or if I manage to break the game)
Been over a week (Game time) since the blackmailer called ,
Done everything else (All on 100% but Oliver) tried everything I can think off
But she does trigger,
have included my save bellow.
[No Mods Have Been Used]

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The worst thing in Adult game is to implement sandbox is time consuming and no point in it :BootyTime:
I'm going to disagree with you on this.

I've found sandbox AVNs or AVNs with some free roam content to vary from bad to Very good.

I would not recommend judging Any sandbox AVN when it is in the middle of its development, though, as that is a guarantee that you will find places where there is no/not enough activity.

It would be like hacking the laptop of a favorite author who is writing a book you cannot wait to read and then complaining about epilogue content when the author is not even halfway done with writing his first draft.

I recommend searching for completed AVNs if you are going to try one with a sandbox component.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes