Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone getting stuck here? I run the application and then it jus stays here. How do I move forward to menu?
View attachment 3780927
Upload your Player.log file here from this path %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Faerin Games\Midnight Sin so we can take a look.

But most of the times the problem you could have:
- long folder path
- you don't have correct permissions of the folder
- you have placed the game inside an hidden folder

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Saving the game wasn't possible in the last version..available for this one?
I did not have any problems saving in any rev of MS.

There are places where you cannot save, though - like in the middle of a scene or during the very early part of the story.

If you are playing with a mod, I recommend deleting the file and restarting without a mod, then playing until you are out of the introductory part of the story (so once you are working in the mansion and making choices on what to do each hour).

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

huiyai

Aug 1, 2018
How to trigger swimming contest event ? I literally taking Olivia swimming sessions for weeks but still nothing happens.Do i need to do something special on Saturday ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It was a clean play through from the start, no cheats or old saves... not sure why stats may be off...
Faerin found the bug, it was caused by doing the HI events before the workout, will be fixed in the next update. Thanks.
How to trigger swimming contest event ? I literally taking Olivia swimming sessions for weeks but still nothing happens.Do i need to do something special on Saturday ?
Does she have any hints showing?

Reactions: Sycho and neoLemur

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
i have all stats as is should be with the exception of Victoria:
35/46 end of Version 0.4
i did not use any Cheats or Mods and allways used the old Saves from the last version
and can someone help me make a Screenshot, looks like I dont know how to do it in this Game :oops:

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
i have all stats as is should be with the exception of Victoria:
35/46 end of Version 0.4
i did not use any Cheats or Mods and allways used the old Saves from the last version
and can someone help me make a Screenshot, looks like I dont know how to do it in this Game :oops:
To make a screenshot just press PrtSC on your keyboard (if you are using English keyboard) than paste in any program like Paint, crop the unnecessary parts than upload it here

1719663250991.png

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The worst thing in Adult game is to implement sandbox is time consuming and no point in it :BootyTime:
Oh, I think there are a lot of points to having a sandbox. For one, the player has more agency over what happens at what pace.

But tastes differ - and if you know you don't like a basic premise of a game, why do you feel the need to go there instead of keeping to the places where you will be entertained?

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Oh, I think there are a lot of points to having a sandbox. For one, the player has more agency over what happens at what pace.

But tastes differ - and if you know you don't like a basic premise of a game, why do you feel the need to go there instead of keeping to the places where you will be entertained?
What u on about is a grind fest and i commented like anybody else so...i didn't said anything bad about it actually is quite true what i said

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes