4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
¿Cuál es el código de la puerta secreta? poner
1243 pero no funciona como dice el archivo
English:
This is an English speaking forum. Please include English translations with your post. Thank you.
The code is going to be different for everyone. No one is going to get the same code. Please check my post here.

Español:
Este es un foro de habla inglesa. Por favor, incluya traducciones al inglés con su mensaje. Gracias.
El código será diferente para cada persona. Nadie va a obtener el mismo código. Por favor, consulte mi post aquí.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
你有中文补丁吗
English: Please include English translations in your post, as this is an English speaking forum. Thank you.
There are already Chinese translations in the game, though some of the translations are usually one update behind.

中国人 :
由于这是一个英语论坛,请在您的帖子中附上英文翻译。谢谢。
游戏中已经有了中文翻译,不过有些翻译通常会晚更新一次。

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
faerin games falling lower and lower from a masterpiece to this crap.
In your opinion which if you take a look back throughout the thread seems to be in the minority so please go and crawl back under your rock and let others enjoy the game

what a disappointment of an update.
Why is it a disappointment because it didn't have what you wanted or what you expected Faerin has to cater to more people than just you there are a few thousand that enjoy his games one person on here earlier was having a coranary because the release wasn't here as soon as it was dropped on Patreon
Whatever content you were expecting you just need to have patience as it will have

new cheat mod created by me (version 0.4.0)
  1. no more negative stat change
  2. stat gain *2
  3. unlimited dialogs

place into \Midnight Sin_Data\Managed (make a copy of the original dll to be sure)
Hope you're adding support for that when it messes everyones save up they can come to you to fix them

Whats this BS with all these spreading "repeat and grind" Games? Sorry thats not what i understand of a "Game".
Don't like it don't play it, it's your choice but there are actual gameplay elements in the game the fights etc or isn't that enough and would you like to go back to your just keep clicking VN's with no grind at all

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's comical how you go into other game threads and shit on the games there, that you brought it here as well. I guess you figured your "opinion" would generally be accepted, except it's not. No one cares about your opinion, myself included. I'd tell you where you can put your opinion, but that would be less than professional of me. Instead, I'll just let my plonk speak for itself.

*plonk*

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
It's comical how you go into other game threads and shit on the games there, that you brought it here as well. I guess you figured your "opinion" would generally be accepted, except it's not. No one cares about your opinion, myself included. I'd tell you where you can put your opinion, but that would be less than professional of me. Instead, I'll just let my plonk speak for itself.

*plonk*
1719628239903.png

Jay_Deeznuts

Jun 8, 2017
You mean games (or non-games) like Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age, etc.? Admittedly, with all respect to Faerin, they have a different, arguably better presentation, but there's a lot of repetition and grind in them, too.

Apparently that can cause issues, so best to avoid it technically.
Only if the dev is incapable. It's relatively straightforward otherwise.
In your opinion which if you take a look back throughout the thread seems to be in the minority so please go and crawl back under your rock and let others enjoy the game

Why is it a disappointment because it didn't have what you wanted or what you expected Faerin has to cater to more people than just you there are a few thousand that enjoy his games one person on here earlier was having a coranary because the release wasn't here as soon as it was dropped on Patreon
Whatever content you were expecting you just need to have patience as it will have

Hope you're adding support for that when it messes everyones save up they can come to you to fix them

Don't like it don't play it, it's your choice but there are actual gameplay elements in the game the fights etc or isn't that enough and would you like to go back to your just keep clicking VN's with no grind at all
That's just your opinion though, so everyone is free to ignore it.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
At the end of current (v0.4.0) content, their stats should be:
Madeline: 5/22
Victoria: 35/41
Annabelle: 45/52
Olivia: 55/49
Rebecca: 10/10
Kate: 5/8
Hmmm, my stats match except for Annabelle & Rebecca, with no mods used:
Annabelle: 45/55
Rebecca: 10/5