Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I stand corrected. Still it's hardly a strong presence so it's no wonder they slipped my mind. Tarantino would not be impressed.
I've been doing this for too long if I can still remember the scene between Emma and MC... in fact, as I recall, MC was making fun of Emma about the size of her feet prior to said footjob in their Netflix and Chill. :ROFLMAO:

But you are correct in that it wasn't a prominent kink in the games.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I've been doing this for too long if I can still remember the scene between Emma and MC... in fact, as I recall, MC was making fun of Emma about the size of her feet prior to said footjob in their Netflix and Chill. :ROFLMAO:

I really should replay both MotH and MM one of these days. It's been a while.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I really should replay both MotH and MM one of these days. It's been a while.
Oh I know what you mean. While I know a majority of the games forwards and back, I still get thrown off by the odd questions that I'm not used to seeing. We had one on our Discord a month or two back asking when the last fake email was to take place (in MotH) and I didn't know the answer to that question (it wasn't a question we typically get at all).

Now that I think back on it, if memory serves, I think it's either just before or right after the nude yoga scene on the rooftop during Claire's solo yoga.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Oh I know what you mean. While I know a majority of the games forwards and back, I still get thrown off by the odd questions that I'm not used to seeing. We had one on our Discord a month or two back asking when the last fake email was to take place (in MotH) and I didn't know the answer to that question (it wasn't a question we typically get at all).
And you've got me wondering why it was important. It's interesting when people bring up tiny details like that. I always get the feeling I've missed some intricate point in the plot.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
And you've got me wondering why it was important. It's interesting when people bring up tiny details like that. I always get the feeling I've missed some intricate point in the plot.
Yeah, exactly. It's often a blur for me as well, having done multiple tests on the game month after month (or in MotH's case, every other week). Well, it's really like that for all of us I think, that we get a little nostalgic and an oops shows up reminding us of that. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
You have unpacked it in some folder which belongs to the system so other programs are not allowed to write. Try copying the whole folder into some other place (like C:\Games\MidnightSin or so)

The "main directory" is where the .exe is, always. The "game" folder to place stuff is for RenPy games, this is a different engine.
Thanks I was confused about it, cause most games require one of 2 things, either the "game" folder or the game folder in Appdata.

Bruddy

Aug 23, 2017

When was he teasing her about her foot size?

Skye8

Jan 14, 2023
Why tf is the save locked in the prologue? and is it better to play evil or virtues?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When was he teasing her about her foot size?
During the MC's Netflix & Chill when she was saying her feet were cold.

Game is bugged, wait for a fix... Too much grind. No, thank you.
It's not the game that's bugged, it's previous saves that are bugged. I didn't encounter any problems in my saves during testing, and that includes doing a completely new run from the intro... multiple times.

Why tf is the save locked in the prologue? and is it better to play evil or virtues?
Why TF do you need to save during the intro? All of Faerin's games are set up that way. You have to complete the intro first in order to unlock the ability to save.

Last edited:

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
Hadn't used a mod, all stats for girls OK and 100%, except for Annabelle
- 45/47 instead of 45/52; there I have 90% and blacked out scene in a car,
according to a gallery. Did nude painting event and got blackmailer's SMS, but
no further progression; on laptop/HI she isn't online. Any ideas on what to do?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hadn't used a mod, all stats for girls OK and 100%, except for Annabelle
- 45/47 instead of 45/52; there I have 90% and blacked out scene in a car,
according to a gallery. Did nude painting event and got blackmailer's SMS, but
no further progression; on laptop/HI she isn't online. Any ideas on what to do?
IIRC, that was from doing the HI event before the first workout one, this has been fixed, but you will need to load an earlier save and do the working out first then HI then working out again.

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
I'm stuck with the explore the mansion quest. I visited all the places except the ones that are locked. What should I do?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I'm stuck with the explore the mansion quest. I visited all the places except the ones that are locked. What should I do?
There are a couple of points where most of the locked ones will open up. Just follow the rest of the hints.
as TheDevian says rooms open up as the girls move around the mansion, a quick way to see what's what is to open up the map and advance the clock (top right corner + sign)

Reactions: TheDevian

kdy18

Mar 9, 2018
IIRC, that was from doing the HI event before the first workout one, this has been fixed, but you will need to load an earlier save and do the working out first then HI then working out again.
What if there is only a later save? Is there really no way to give Annabel this damn suit? Starting the game over again is tough!

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes