Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
For the Annabelle event, I went to see her when she's painting outside I think.
Btw, for my Olivia issue, this is not the one I'm missing, it's the one when she sucks my thumb on the miniature.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Olivia is at 45 love 54 lust.
Her lust stat is higher than it should be, which is bugging the game, and why you can't do the event. If you are using a cheat mod, that will need to be removed as it's messing up your save by padding the girls' stats (and which we do not support). If you aren't using a cheat mod, use my 0.3.2 save from here and that will fix the problem.

Reactions: TheDevian

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
Her lust stat is higher than it should be, which is bugging the game, and why you can't do the event. If you are using a cheat mod, that will need to be removed as it's messing up your save by padding the girls' stats (and which we do not support). If you aren't using a cheat mod, use my 0.3.2 save from here and that will fix the problem.
I'm not using a cheat, so it might be a bug because I started the game a while ago. What should her lust stat be ?

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
game really is good, dunno how i did pass this before;"keep the good work "if i can say" .kinda nice for the guy to be corrupt for instance, and the graduality of it is really nice.Im not a "big" fan of money grinning and stat ,but i understand why it there ,kind of you have to do some effort to get there and it make the scenes more rewarding in it self and storyline less compact.AS personal taste i would loved more step mother ,but im in no way bummed but what is in there .

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
considering that there has been practically no sexy scene for a year and a half
so come back in about 2 years because dev saves the best for last
as long as it isn't abandoned
With two games already completed, I doubt Midnight Sin will be abandoned. It can happen, sure, but the dev seems very dedicated to all of his projects.

But yeah, if you're only here for the fap, then waiting for 2 years will be better for you.

Reactions: Gandalf78

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
What you fail to understand is... Yes, you're allowed to have your opinion, but others are allowed to criticize your opinion.

Just because someone legitimately criticizes your opinion, doesn't mean they are offended.

You come off as a narcissist, if you push your opinion as fact, and then claim others are being offended to try to silence them from criticizing your opinion.
Well you push your opinion that the game "is so good" guess what is not ......like i said every body has their opinion nobody is being narcissistic actually you're the one being here trying to put your opinion on my comment and no one asked u so whatever you say I don't care ...still i don't like the game take care...mind your own business thanks

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
At completion of v0.4.0, her stats would be at 55/49.
Sycho,

Could you please confirm that these are the right stat mixes for each of the ladies if they are at 100% as of the end of v 0.4.0?

Olivia: 55/49
Annabelle: 45/50
Victoria: 35/41
Madelaine: 5/22
Rebecca: 10/10
Kate: 5/5

I just wanted to confirm that my stats are on target before we hit sexy time with the ladies over the next few months.

Thanks and Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Sycho

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well you push your opinion that the game "is so good" guess what is not ......like i said every body has their opinion nobody is being narcissistic actually you're the one being here trying to put your opinion on my comment and no one asked u so whatever you say I don't care ...still i don't like the game take care...mind your own business thanks
The first one pushing any opinion in this sub-discussion onto others was you with your sandbox statement - and nobody asked you. And you keep on talking about your right to an opinion but don't want others to share theirs.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
The first one pushing any opinion in this sub-discussion onto others was you with your sandbox statement - and nobody asked you. And you keep on talking about your right to an opinion but don't want others to share theirs.
Why it has to be on my comment make your own statement and share what u think I won't say anything but noo i said something and all just started saying like blallamam trying to justify why that is being made like that which is fine by me the dev can do whatever he wants but it doesn't mean everyone will think the same but u know what whatever no idea why i am still replying to you

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sycho,

Could you please confirm that these are the right stat mixes for each of the ladies if they are at 100% as of the end of v 0.4.0?

Olivia: 55/49
Annabelle: 45/50
Victoria: 35/41
Madelaine: 5/22
Rebecca: 10/10
Kate: 5/5

I just wanted to confirm that my stats are on target before we hit sexy time with the ladies over the next few months.

Thanks and Cheers!! :coffee:
Sure can! The only one that's off is Annabelle's - possibly her open dialog. Talk to her at 11:00 when she is in the kitchen eating breakfast and ask about the MC and herself. That should get you the extra 2 love points you need. The others are right on target. (y)

And you're welcome. :)

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes