Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

hancke

Sep 1, 2020
The hints for the game are stat driven, so any bug with one of the girls' stats will cause the hints to not show (or show an incorrect hint too soon). The save I posted in the thread I linked you is a clean save from one of my runs during testing. So if you load that and look at their stats before you do any of the events, the stats will be at (for v0.3.2):

Madeline: 5/22
Victoria: 25/36
Annabelle: 35/37
Olivia: 50/49
Rebecca: 10/10
Kate: 5/8

At the end of current (v0.4.0) content, their stats should be:
Madeline: 5/22
Victoria: 35/41
Annabelle: 45/52
Olivia: 55/49
Rebecca: 10/10
Kate: 5/8
I didn't played 0.3.2,
so I use my 0.3.1 save to play 0.4.0,
after I done all the new content,
(no more hints and all the gallery unlocked)
all other character's stats are good,
but Annabelle's stats only 40/47.

Did I miss something?
cause I don't want to play the game all over.

P.S. I didn't use any mods except the mapping one.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Save and Player Log
Thanks! Sadly, the logs didn't have the stats in them, but I compared all of the girls' stats from your save with mine and only saw one minor discrepancy, and that being Victoria's stats. Your save has her at 35/46 when she should be at 35/41. I'll pass along your save to Faerin so he can dive into it deeper.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I didn't played 0.3.2,
so I use my 0.3.1 save to play 0.4.0,
after I done all the new content,
(no more hints and all the gallery unlocked)
all other character's stats are good,
but Annabelle's stats only 40/47.

Did I miss something?
cause I don't want to play the game all over.

P.S. I didn't use any mods except the mapping one.
Have you talked to her through her open dialogs? There's only one time you can talk to her, and that's when she is eating breakfast in the kitchen at 11:00. If you ask about the MC and her, you'll gain +2 love stats, but that will only bring her total stats to (using your numbers) 42/47. So either something else was missed, or it's an old stat bug you've ran into. We've been getting a lot of reports on the stat bug, so that is likely the case here.

I've got a current v0.3.2 save here that is a clean version and has all of the current stats correct (from last month's update) for all of the girls. You could use that to check your save and see if you've maybe missed something or just ran into the bug I mentioned.

I've informed Faerin about it, so we're looking into it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
You're welcome. :)

If you've seen her getting spanked, you should see a hint saying "I should help her work out again.". Or something pertaining to working out with her. That is when you will give her the workout outfit, when you go to the basement at 16:00.
Yes, aand when I take the clothes from inventory and click "use on annabelle" it says "This doesn't make sense" or some other variation of "You cannot do this"

Here is the save file here for reference

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, aand when I take the clothes from inventory and click "use on annabelle" it says "This doesn't make sense" or some other variation of "You cannot do this"

Here is the save file here for reference
It's actually automatic, so you don't have to go into your inventory for this one, in order to give her the outfit. It happens as you're talking to her. It does look like you ran into the HI bug, unfortunately. S3pHiroTh and I are currently talking to Faerin as we speak about this issue. As soon as I learn more, I will follow-up in this reply.

Reactions: TheDevian and oaiki

Oct 28, 2017
Can´t find the Book of Love in Madelines room- rummaged all 7 locations at 16:00 (2 pillows, 4 drawers and bookpile) several times but i don´t find it. :(
Any ideas?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can´t find the Book of Love in Madelines room- rummaged all 7 locations at 16:00 (2 pillows, 4 drawers and bookpile) several times but i don´t find it. :(
Any ideas?
It's random, so you need to check them all when you go in (not different trips), other than that, you can try uploading your save and one of us can take a look.

Reactions: Sycho

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Alt + Print Screen will take a screen shot
Also, if you have a more recent version of Windows you can use the 'windows key' shift-s to bring up the 'Snipping Tool', this will allow you drag a rectangle over the area your are interested in, it'll save it in the screenshots folder of your Pictures library and copy it into the clipboard so you can paste it wherever you need to.

Windows Key:
1719692517990.png

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Also, if you have a more recent version on Windows you can use 'windows key' shft-s to bring up the 'Snipping Tool', this will allow you drag a rectangle over the area your are interested in, it'll save it in the screenshots folder in your Pictures library and copy it into the clipboard so you can paste it wherever you need to.

Windows Key:
View attachment 3782832
Yeah, just learned that one last year, been using it a lot lately. XD

Reactions: oaiki

Locke_Ker

Jun 23, 2024
I cannot trigger the last event with Olivia...
I followed her for days, and nothing.
Everything else is done, it's just this one event.
Any idea what the event is and where, when, how to trigger it ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I cannot trigger the last event with Olivia...
I followed her for days, and nothing.
Everything else is done, it's just this one event.
Any idea what the event is and where, when, how to trigger it ?
What are her stats at currently? It sounds like you've ran into an old stat bug.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
don't know if a bug or future addition, but if I hit left arrow from YOU in the character profiles it brings up a blank one for Lisa, if you go use the right arrow, you go thru kate to you etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's something we (at least myself, personally) were not aware of when we were testing this update. I suspect it might be the receptionist from Madeline's work. I believe that was her name.

JetLe

Formerly 'anarky999'
Oct 2, 2018
How to trigger Annabell´s last painting quest? Did the last pc playing part at 19 o´clock , but I´m stuck at 80%, same thing with Olivia, stuck at 93%.

Thanks

Reactions: MasterChild
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes