Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes
Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys (and gals lol) i may miss something but how do i trigger the boxing lessons with Victoria once i am her coach?
talking to her won’t do and training at the gym neither won’t.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Do you see the VN in my signature (on the left)? it shows 2 sex scenes only after 4 years and a half development (AND A LOT OF STORY!). And yet it is my favourite VN.

Do you think this game has a lot of content? I DON'T THINK SO. The characters barely talked to each other a couple of times with very short dialogues.

There are very few SHORT dialogues and interactions between characters. In the previous game, characters talked to each other a lot between the managing hotel events. We had a story, damnnit. We had quite a few side characters.
My point exactly, to quote myself:

if you dislike free-roam games maybe you should avoid games tagged as 'sandbox'.
You may even be pleasantly surprised at how little 'grind' there is in a Kinetic Novel.
This a Game not a Visual nor Kinetic Novel (VN nor KN), the progression, as with all free roam games, is through puzzle solving, player 'attribute' development and task completion, dialogue is functional and serves to offer clues on how to progress in the quests and tasks to reach the end objectives of the Game. The dialogue is not focused, in novel like fashion, on 'scene setting' and 'relationship' building, that is achieved through the game mechanics (grind?) as a whole.

I apologise, for making the assumption that you were only looking for a Fap Fest like so many of the other whingers on this thread.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes