Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
waste of time walkthrough dosent exist and hint is fucking useless what a waste of good animation
I appreciate that is may be difficult reading two things at a time; but, the in game hints give you a clue what to do and the walk-through linked in the OP helps you find where to do them, and how to solve some of the more difficult challenges; what else is missing?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
What if there is only a later save? Is there really no way to give Annabel this damn suit? Starting the game over again is tough!
I think you mean an earlier save. There is a save in the thread for last month's release, but there are no saves that go that far back to where you give Annabelle the outfit.

waste of time walkthrough dosent exist and hint is fucking useless what a waste of good animation
Did you maybe try, oh... I dunno... LOOKING for the walkthrough? There's a link for it in OP, and I update it with every release. :sneaky:

I could just stop writing it and let people such as yourself figure it out on your own. You could try being grateful instead of acting like an entitled bitch. I didn't HAVE to write it. ;)

Delowar Dark

Nov 8, 2019
I appreciate that is may be difficult reading two things at a time; but, the in game hints give you a clue what to do and the walk-through linked in the OP helps you find where to do them, and how to solve some of the more difficult challenges; what else is missing?
yea i download that pdf there is only time of where charecter is

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yea i download that pdf there is only time of where charecter is
Um, I'm the author of said walkthrough, and I can assure you there is more than just one schedule (daily/weekly) for the girls. Each girl has their own schedule of where they are at any give time if you'd bother to look.

Reactions: TheDevian

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can anyone give me a sense of what kind of cycle this game is on? an update every 2-3 months?
I want to give it time to develop a good chunk of story (maybe 3-4 updates), the last time I played we had just beaten up the eldest daughters self defense coach... I suspect that might only have been the previous update.

No spoilers pls

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Can anyone give me a sense of what kind of cycle this game is on? an update every 2-3 months?
I want to give it time to develop a good chunk of story (maybe 3-4 updates), the last time I played we had just beaten up the eldest daughters self defense coach... I suspect that might only have been the previous update.

No spoilers pls
It updates once a month on the last Friday of that month. So the next update will be released on Friday July 26th, and again on Friday August 30th.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
The "Cheat" mod that is supposed to give you more from each encounter actually halved my workout points.
Luckily, I saved right before so nothing lost. Oh well, no pain, no gain.

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained stats and money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seems the training stuff does not work
it says i get 100 pts but the status screen shows i only got +10
rest seems fine
but i think reputation is bugged somewhat, locks you out of some events
(farmin rep event but yea (for madeline specifically))
or not implemented i guess yet
thank you :)

Last edited:

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
By "most games" you mean those made in Ren'Py.
This is Unity, so it's going to be different.
Hmm, that is possible, I do have more experience with Ren'Py, but if I remember correctly Unity is the one that normally goes into the whole AppData/LocalLow folder.
It might be Unreal Engine tho, not really sure.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Lemmavs

Jun 7, 2017
I think I bought the workoutclothes to Annabelle before the event and it made it so it wont trigger and you get stuck with "time for another workout" forever

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm unpleasantly surprised in seeing how little content this game has after all this time.

Most of the time, all I have to do is skip time, raise stats by training and earn bucks fighting at the parking garage.

Grindy and boring.

Reactions: ChlenCulta

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I'm unpleasantly surprised in seeing how little content this game has after all this time.

Most of the time, all I have to do is skip time, raise stats by training and earn bucks fighting at the parking garage.

Grindy and boring.
Whilst this Game is still in development, so far it has:
  • 2 Overarching mysteries to solve
  • 2 functional skill tests
  • 2 functional repeatable mini games, both with planned extensions and one with a built-in extra mini game
  • 4 main character paths to pursue with interactions to manage and riddles to solve
  • 3 minor character paths to develop
  • 3 Puzzle quests
  • 2 BDSM Scenes
  • 4 Voyeur scenes
  • 1 Intercourse scene

So yeah, if you are only interested in fapping to sex scenes then maybe should wait until the game is complete and if you dislike free-roam games maybe you should avoid games tagged as 'sandbox'.

You may even be pleasantly surprised at how little 'grind' there is in a Kinetic Novel.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
  • 2 functional repeatable mini games, both with planned extensions and one with a built-in extra mini game
  • 4 main character paths to pursue with interactions to manage and riddles to solve
  • 3 Puzzle quests
  • 2 BDSM Scenes
  • 4 Voyeur scenes
  • 1 Intercourse scene

So yeah, if you are only interested in fapping to sex scenes then maybe should wait until the game is complete and if you dislike free-roam games maybe you should avoid games tagged as 'sandbox'.

You may even be pleasantly surprised at how little 'grind' there is in a Kinetic Novel.

Damn, Shots fired.
Not that you are wrong at all, but still, hungry kid on a chicken nugget savage.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
  • 3 Puzzle quests
  • 2 BDSM Scenes
  • 4 Voyeur scenes
  • 1 Intercourse scene

Do you see the VN in my signature (on the left)? it shows 2 sex scenes only after 4 years and a half development (AND A LOT OF STORY!). And yet it is my favourite VN.

Do you think this game has a lot of content? I DON'T THINK SO. The characters barely talked to each other a couple of times with very short dialogues.

There are very few SHORT dialogues and interactions between characters. In the previous game, characters talked to each other a lot between the managing hotel events. We had a story, damnnit. We had quite a few side characters.

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys (and gals lol) i may miss something but how do i trigger the boxing lessons with Victoria once i am her coach?
talking to her won’t do and training at the gym neither won’t.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Do you see the VN in my signature (on the left)? it shows 2 sex scenes only after 4 years and a half development (AND A LOT OF STORY!). And yet it is my favourite VN.

Do you think this game has a lot of content? I DON'T THINK SO. The characters barely talked to each other a couple of times with very short dialogues.

There are very few SHORT dialogues and interactions between characters. In the previous game, characters talked to each other a lot between the managing hotel events. We had a story, damnnit. We had quite a few side characters.
My point exactly, to quote myself:

if you dislike free-roam games maybe you should avoid games tagged as 'sandbox'.
This a Game not a Visual nor Kinetic Novel (VN nor KN), the progression, as with all free roam games, is through puzzle solving, player 'attribute' development and task completion, dialogue is functional and serves to offer clues on how to progress in the quests and tasks to reach the end objectives of the Game. The dialogue is not focused, in novel like fashion, on 'scene setting' and 'relationship' building, that is achieved through the game mechanics (grind?) as a whole.

I apologise, for making the assumption that you were only looking for a Fap Fest like so many of the other whingers on this thread.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes