Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
so should i go back to before the HI events and unlock the door?
Yes, do as much of her hints up to the point she gets spanked as you can before doing her last HI event. When you see the hint "She likes to paint in the back yard in the afternoon.", you're getting close to her last HI event. There will be one more workout event as well as her art classes hints before or around the time you see the last HI hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trashcan666

Aug 27, 2017
Finally an MC that isn't an underaged manlet. I swear most devs are just hyperfocused on making the biggest tits and completely fail to make male characters that are even remotely desirable for the women in their games. If we're going to look at the MC often, he'd better not look like some dork from your middle school class.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Yes, do as much of her hints up to the point she gets spanked as you can before doing her last HI event. When you see the hint "She likes to paint in the back yard in the afternoon.", you're getting close to her last HI event. There will be one more workout event as well as her art classes hints before or around the time you see the last HI hint.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the help, it solved the problem with anabelle, however now i have a problem with olivia, it's stuck in 90% with a scene left, but nothing to do, nothing to talk or quests.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thanks for the help, it solved the problem with anabelle, however now i have a problem with olivia, it's stuck in 90% with a scene left, but nothing to do, nothing to talk or quests.
You're welcome. :)
Can you attach that save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Finally an MC that isn't an underaged manlet. I swear most devs are just hyperfocused on making the biggest tits and completely fail to make male characters that are even remotely desirable for the women in their games. If we're going to look at the MC often, he'd better not look like some dork from your middle school class.
... unless of course you are playing a dork from middle school. No, I get what you mean and generally agree. (To be fair to the devs though, there is - for some unfathomable reason - a harsh difference in assets and options available for male vs female characters. Worst probably in the Illusion games, where there are only two and a half males at all.)

man this is taking forever. Still no sex with the main cast. How long will he wait?
As usual (a) from a technical POV the game first needs to be set up before the action can really go on, and (b) Faerin usually plays the Stairway to Heaven, meaning you progress through steps (and that by playing the game) before you reach your "final destination". So real sex is indeed usually quite late in the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here it is
Thanks! It looks like you've ran into a stat bug because the only thing you need to do with Olivia is watch TV with her again. But because you're not getting her hint for that event, you won't be able to do it. Her stats show she's 45/54, yet it should be at 55/49. So her love stat is a bit too high. Rebecca's love stat is low. Her stats should be 10/10 and she is showing 10/5.

Reactions: TheDevian

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
Thanks! It looks like you've ran into a stat bug because the only thing you need to do with Olivia is watch TV with her again. But because you're not getting her hint for that event, you won't be able to do it. Her stats show she's 45/54, yet it should be at 55/49. So her love stat is a bit too high. Rebecca's love stat is low. Her stats should be 10/10 and she is showing 10/5.
so i will have to restart the game ^^"

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
If you have a save from before that, if not you could also use the save Sycho posted a while back, then you will only have to redo the new stuff from this month.
i definitely have the save since i save a lot, problem is, since it's a stat bug, i don't know when and where that started so it's impossible to go back on my own saves, but anyway thanks for the help, i'll try to restart later.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i definitely have the save since i save a lot, problem is, since it's a stat bug, i don't know when and where that started so it's impossible to go back on my own saves, but anyway thanks for the help, i'll try to restart later.
The bug happened around April's update (some time on or around version 0.3.1) as that's when we started getting reports on it.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
it says i get 100 pts
but the menu shows i got only 10 pts

so actually i get 10 pts and not 100 (but it shows i get 100)
nor i want more that 100 wt??

idk how else to say it
sorry my English is bad
Can you upload your save? That might be easier. Then we can check and see.

Reactions: Sycho

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Based on the story & clues so far I'm guessing the mystery blackmailer = Madeline

I'll explain why below
It may seem weird, as she is the mother of the 3 girls the MC is flirting, hitting on, getting into risque situations etc.
However she is also very kinky, we all know this as she gives her daughters S & M style "punishments".
Also the texts manner of language seems very firm, to the point, & straight up commanding which has been & matches Madeline's behavior as we've seen so far. Like if she does not get what she wants then MC is basically fired & who else can fire him then the one that hired him.
And even if this is not related to the story in any way, we have not had any real content with Madeline. I'm also guessing that it's being saved by the dev when MC discovers who the blackmailer is or who he thinks it may be & thus we get more Madeline content then. As this blackmailing story-line can't last too long (in my opinion).
I think its a riddle where the most obvious solution seems too easy to be true but it actually is the truth.

Last edited:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Can you upload your save? That might be easier. Then we can check and see.
that bug is
with using the mod i quoted at the previous post u first answered
not the base game

base game works as it should

mod of the base game is bugged wt im getting at
still want the save?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Based on the story & clues so far I'm guessing the mystery blackmailer = Madeline

I'll explain why below
It may seem weird, as she is the mother of the 3 girls the MC is flirting, hitting on, getting into risque situations etc.
However she is also very kinky, we all know this as she gives her daughters S & M style "punishments".
Also the texts manner of language seems very firm, to the point, & straight up commanding which has been & matches Madeline's behavior as we've seen so far. Like if she does not get what she wants then MC is basically fired & who else can fire him then the one that hired him.
And even if this is not related to the story in any way, we have not had any real content with Madeline. I'm also guessing that it's being saved by the dev when MC discovers who the blackmailer is or who he thinks it may be & thus we get more Madeline content then. As this blackmailing story-line can't last too long (in my opinion).
I think its a riddle where the most obvious solution seems too easy to be true but it actually is the truth.
Agreed. Only she could have sent Rebecca to the mс on day one

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Anybody know who’s winning the new content poll? I’m starved for new Madeline content, whether it has to do with her being the blackmailer (I buy this theory) or not.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes