Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
that bug is
with using the mod i quoted at the previous post u first answered
not the base game

base game works as it should

mod of the base game is bugged wt im getting at
still want the save?
No, if it is modded, then I can't do anything to help with it.

Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Anybody know who’s winning the new content poll? I’m starved for new Madeline content, whether it has to do with her being the blackmailer (I buy this theory) or not.
Currently the 2nd suntanning event with Victoria is leading by 8 votes. Madeline is in second place.

• Sad
Reactions: YaBoy

jkrui01

Feb 15, 2024
Amazing game, so far the best i seen. Man of the house was almost perfect, maybe the author can make a remake or v2 of it. One thing that bothers me in all games, is all women look alike, all are perfect bodies. where is the normal girls, why not skinny, flat chest, different size bodies, ass, tits shape, puss shape, hairy trimmed, etc... i think that would make games more "realistic" and interesting. Also the submission, blackmail's, voyeurisms , groping , sleeping and drunk options is very addict.
The only 2 other games i liked is Wheretheheartis and Melody (this one has different shape women).
Can wait for the final version.

Reactions: Cartageno

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Amazing game, so far the best i seen. Man of the house was almost perfect, maybe the author can make a remake or v2 of it. One thing that bothers me in all games, is all women look alike, all are perfect bodies. where is the normal girls, why not skinny, flat chest, different size bodies, ass, tits shape, puss shape, hairy trimmed, etc... i think that would make games more "realistic" and interesting. Also the submission, blackmail's, voyeurisms , groping , sleeping and drunk options is very addict.
The only 2 other games i liked is Wheretheheartis and Melody (this one has different shape women).
Can wait for the final version.
MnS has some similarities to MotH such as the navigational arrows and quick travel map as well as the love/lust vs love/arousal stats. The only difference between the two is you don't have to maintain the MC's mood as you did in MotH.

Reactions: TheDevian

jkrui01

Feb 15, 2024
MnS has some similarities to MotH such as the navigational arrows and quick travel map as well as the love/lust vs love/arousal stats. The only difference between the two is you don't have to maintain the MC's mood as you did in MotH.
Sorry i dont know what MnS is ?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
The book colour puzzle is way to esoteric. That was frustrating. There needs to be a hint, like mentioning the sins once you find all the paintings or something.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The book colour puzzle is way to esoteric. That was frustrating. There needs to be a hint, like mentioning the sins once you find all the paintings or something.
There are subtle clues in the paintings.
A painting of a young woman in an orange dress. She is surrounded by pastries and cakes. (Gluttony)
A painting of a regal woman, wearing a golden dress. Maybe a queen or princess? (Greed)
A painting of a woman, sleeping peacefully. She is wearing a light-blue gown. (Sloth)
A painting of a pretty woman wearing a green dress. Is she spying on someone? (Envy)
A painting of a beautiful young woman in a purple dress. She appears to be standing in front of a mirror. (Pride)
A painting of a woman wearing a red feathered cloak. She is surrounded by flames and looks quite intimidating. (Wrath)
A painting of a sexy woman wearing dark-blue lingerie. She has a seductive look in her eyes. (Lust)

Last edited:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Based on the story & clues so far I'm guessing the mystery blackmailer = Madeline

I'll explain why below
It may seem weird, as she is the mother of the 3 girls the MC is flirting, hitting on, getting into risque situations etc.
However she is also very kinky, we all know this as she gives her daughters S & M style "punishments".
Also the texts manner of language seems very firm, to the point, & straight up commanding which has been & matches Madeline's behavior as we've seen so far. Like if she does not get what she wants then MC is basically fired & who else can fire him then the one that hired him.
And even if this is not related to the story in any way, we have not had any real content with Madeline. I'm also guessing that it's being saved by the dev when MC discovers who the blackmailer is or who he thinks it may be & thus we get more Madeline content then. As this blackmailing story-line can't last too long (in my opinion).
I think its a riddle where the most obvious solution seems too easy to be true but it actually is the truth.

Whoa, are we into creating theories territory right now? I didn't know it was appropriate for the thread.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, the blackmailer thing has kind of overstayed it's welcome unless the dynamic starts to change. If Mike warms up to Madeline (which Faerin has rightfully kept us from), he could just foil the entire plan by quitting altogether or confessing what happened. It would be dumb, but it would also throw the blackmailer to the wolves.

Oh, and if I disappear after today, I think Faerin kidnapped me because I might have guessed his plans. Won't make them any less awesome though. :p

jkrui01

Feb 15, 2024
Sorry, it's an old habit of mine, abbreviating the name of the game over the years rather than spelling it out completely.
But as Roger-a-Dale pointed out, MnS = Midnight Sin. :)
Nice, i didnt think of that. Problably theres other answer elsewhere, but any other game like ManOfTheHouse and MnS that is completed and not jap anime?

DrRespect

Aug 1, 2022
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained stats and money.

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.0

I wouldn't recommend using this cheat at the moment. It multiplies the point amount earned for actions which in turn messes up objectives because you have more than you are suppose to. Basically it bugs the game to were you can no longer progress. Found out by wasting my time... :LUL:

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes