Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Nope, but something i find weird i have 54 love, and stuff seems always to go up by 5
It sounds like you might have a bug in your save as she should have (at the end of current - v0.4.0 - content) 55 lust and 49 love. Try my v0.3.2 save from here. That should solve the problem, and you'll see her hint as well.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
My problem is that somewhere the gain went from lust to love, so i had more love than max and less lust than necessary

fred95z

May 12, 2023
Are mini games needed to be completed successfully to advance the plot? I can only speak for myself but I can't stand those in visual novels.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My problem is that somewhere the gain went from lust to love, so i had more love than max and less lust than necessary
The hints for the game are stat driven, so any bug with one of the girls' stats will cause the hints to not show (or show an incorrect hint too soon). The save I posted in the thread I linked you is a clean save from one of my runs during testing. So if you load that and look at their stats before you do any of the events, the stats will be at (for v0.3.2):

Madeline: 5/22
Victoria: 25/36
Annabelle: 35/37
Olivia: 50/49
Rebecca: 10/10
Kate: 5/8

At the end of current (v0.4.0) content, their stats should be:
Madeline: 5/22
Victoria: 35/41
Annabelle: 45/52
Olivia: 55/49
Rebecca: 10/10
Kate: 5/8

ct4me

Oct 3, 2019
If you're using any of the saves that I posted earlier, it seems they had a bug we were unaware of where all of the outfits were unlocked (it was just brought to our attention). Please delete those and do not use them as they may cause problems in later updates. Faerin is working on that as we speak, so it will take a bit.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Here's a working completed (up to 0.3.2) save. Rather than include earlier saves, we felt it best to just use the latest one and add the later versions as they come to a zip file.
Thank you!

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are mini games needed to be completed successfully to advance the plot? I can only speak for myself but I can't stand those in visual novels.
Not at the moment, no. But you can play them if you skip the fights to gain bonus points which will be used in a future update.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Olivia is definitely not triggering for me and I never used any cheats. All the others have completed normally except for Olivia who's still stuck at 93% and 45 lust and 54 love. 5 days have already gone by and still no trigger. When I look in the Hints it tells me that there's nothing I can do to improve my relationship with her now..

Update. I loaded the game with the save Sycho posted a few posts above and now it works and I can see a picture of all 3 of them on the bottom left hand side.

P.S. Thanks Sycho ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sycho
4.10 star(s) 27 Votes