Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes

xandao.53

Mar 21, 2021
Oi pessoal! Fiz algumas alterações no Assembly-CSharp original para multiplicar as estatísticas e o dinheiro ganhos.

[SPOILER = "Descrição"]
Após a instalação - você não verá nenhum truque ou botão para uso manual deste mod.
É apenas multiplicar o que você recebe após conversas/ações.
[/SPOILER]

Aviso !

Antes de instalar certifique-se de:
1. Você copiou seu arquivo original de gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. Você salvou no jogo, antes de modificar seu arquivo Assembly-CSharp.

Se algo der errado - basta reescrever o arquivo com o original e reiniciar o jogo a partir do ponto de salvamento do aviso nº 2.
Feito para a versão 0.3.1

PS: Atualizando para a versão 0.3.2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITAR]onde está o cheat pra baixar ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
why is th save lock is it only intro or did i do someting.
You have to complete the intro in order to save your game (after you get the "Man of the House" achievement). You also can't save during dialogs or the animated scenes.

Reactions: TheDevian

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Only realized this Faerin game exists now. The previous game Mystwood Manor was pretty neat but my experience during that one is best to let it cook until at least it's almost done. Will be watching hopefully this project does follow through to the end.

Reactions: Sycho

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello all here's the family friendly patch just extract it and put it in the main directory

View attachment 3527230
Hi, first of all thank you for the iPatch.
This is the first time I've seen a patch, that shouldn't be placed in the folder called "game". But directly in the base folder.
So I would like to make sure I put it in the right section.
I was wondering if you could confirm a few things for me. Does the patch transform the woman into the stepmother and the three daughters into sisters of the MC? So only the three girls (sisters) have a blood relationship with the MC, right?

Thank you

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Good morning, a question, I skipped the intro and Rebecca has stat 10-5 instead of 10-10 and correct? or how do I get the 5 points? Thanks for the reply, I hope I don't have to do it all over again with the intro which would give a 10-10
Did you talk to her? Does she have any hints?
how do you raise affection enough to rub lotion on the front side?
You can't. You have to wait for that to be added.
This is the first time I've seen a patch, that shouldn't be placed in the folder called "game". But directly in the base folder.
This isn't Ren'Py, there is no "Game" folder.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hi, first of all thank you for the iPatch.
So I would like to make sure I put it in the right section.
I was wondering if you could confirm a few things for me. Does the patch transform the woman into the stepmother and the three daughters into sisters of the MC? So only the three girls (sisters) have a blood relationship with the MC, right?

Thank you
That is correct. It still alludes to the woman being his step-mom without using the words. As it explains the MC's dad was with her up until the time he passed. But the girls are just her renters unless you use the iPatch.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes