Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Victoria, Annabelle and Olivia are MC's half-sisters, four of them have the same father. Without the patch, they are not related either to MC, or to Madeline, or to eachother. Incest patch is fan made, but it introduces real incest in the game. (Between MC and Olivia so far, also between Olivia and Madeline).
Isn't the incest version what Faerin originally intended? The altered version exists to get past Patreon guidelines and the "fan made" patch restores the game to what it was meant to be.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
update was great, but as always very short. Now we wait again. I hope to see the next update soon. This game really is one of the best

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
update was great, but as always very short. Now we wait again. I hope to see the next update soon. This game really is one of the best
Can you spoil me mate of what new scenes and content we're getting for the latest update? Just put in "spoilers" please if it's not too much to ask. =)
Thanks a bunch!

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Why did she call them Stepsisters? Do they not have the same father, or did she have them before she married his Dad? If they have the same father, they would be half-sisters, not step. :unsure:
Does the patch make them blood related, or is that with the patch?
You are absolutely right, apologies. I changed my post immediately. They are half-sisters, sisters who share one parental bloodline, the father John. Not stepsisters, sisters who are arranged in your family by marriage. Madeline is your stepmother by way of being your father's ex-wife and being the mother of your half-sisters.

Sadly I have no idea what said patch does or if it even works. I don't mess around with Faerin's original games, sorry.

Isn't the incest version what Faerin originally intended? The altered version exists to get past Patreon guidelines and the "fan made" patch restores the game to what it was meant to be.
(Original comment removed, misinterpreted what Roger-a-Dale meant)

The storyline where the girls are your half-sisters is the only version I have seen since development on MNS started. My versions came unmodified from the source, so I am not aware of any other version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can you spoil me mate of what new scenes and content we're getting for the latest update? Just put in "spoilers" please if it's not too much to ask. =)
Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Honestly, you would have to get an answer from one of the more knowledgeable members here. But from my perspective, I can't see how that would work better. By incest version you mean the sisters are your full-blood sisters and Madeline is your mother, correct? You would somehow be exempt from her mentoring program because you are a guy?
No, by incest version I mean the girls have the same father as the MC and thus are his half-sisters and anything he does with them is biologically incestuous.

Seriously, how did you stretch my mouth to fit all that in?

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
No, by incest version I mean the girls have the same father as the MC and thus are his half-sisters and anything he does with them is biologically incestuous.

Seriously, how did you stretch my mouth to fit all that in?
Thanks for clarifying, I'm glad you responded because I clearly read things wrong, apologies!
The storyline where the girls are your half-sisters is the only version I have seen since development on MNS started.
I think my confusion comes from the fact I have no idea what said 'patch' changes, so I'll shut up now. :D

I'll change my post accordingly!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Midnight Sin V0.3.2 was the first version of this game I played, and I loved it! I hope the game continues like this, being possible to progress with a character without the need to progress with another character.
I can't wait for more scenes with Olivia!
Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Thanks for clarifying, I'm glad you responded because I clearly read things wrong, apologies!
The storyline where the girls are your half-sisters is the only version I have seen since development on MNS started.
I think my confusion comes from the fact I have no idea what said 'patch' changes, so I'll shut up now. :D

I'll change my post accordingly!
Apology accepted. Glad to clear up a misunderstanding.

And as I always say: "When things are solved peacefully and politely on the internet, a troll loses his boner."

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Extra Crack

Features:
  • Turns standard version into "Extra" version without need of a key
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game.

You do not need this patch if you already have Extra key for current version. I just drop it here in case you don't have access to the newest key

your shit dont work

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys.
Sorry for asking, I just recently started the game. And only now i noticed that in the character descriptions, you can see them naked, but they are censored? Is there a specific reason? Or did I mess up something?

Thank you

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
save 0.3.2 full

I am tired of looking for saves each time
Um, it says in OP that in order to continue your game from a previous version, you must first transfer (copy) your "saves" folder from that version into the new version's folder. That's pretty much standard for all of Faerin's games when in development.

The only "centralized" location for the saves are in the game's folder. So they need copied over from older version to new version. It should be pretty obvious, considering you put your saves into an archive. ;)

Last edited:

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
your shit dont work
The error you posted it means that the game hasn't been extracted from the rar file or that in that folder you don't have the permission to write, that's why you see that error. The mod doesn't do that kind of error.

how do you raise affection enough to rub lotion on the front side?
You can't at the moment

Good morning, a question, I skipped the intro and Rebecca has stat 10-5 instead of 10-10 and correct? or how do I get the 5 points? Thanks for the reply, I hope I don't have to do it all over again with the intro which would give a 10-10
This is normal, when you skip the intro you will not talk to Rebecca the first time so you can't choose the good or evil option and you can't get +5 love, I have already warned Faerin about this, but he said that it doesn't matter about the whole gameplay

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes