Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.0 Extra] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes

SifRed

Aug 1, 2020
Hi, does anyone know how to trigger the new blackmail event after the swimming competition?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nevermind I found out how.

Last edited:

Reddy74

Mar 3, 2024
The error you posted it means that the game hasn't been extracted from the rar file or that in that folder you don't have the permission to write, that's why you see that error. The mod doesn't do that kind of error.

You can't at the moment

This is normal, when you skip the intro you will not talk to Rebecca the first time so you can't choose the good or evil option and you can't get +5 love, I have already warned Faerin about this, but he said that it doesn't matter about the whole gameplay
thx bro

namkura

Jun 6, 2017
hi I can't get money in the game on Monday at 4 p.m. I have nothing and I also have nothing at the fight club after 10 p.m. and without buying the outfits at the store I can't continue the event

Reddy74

Mar 3, 2024
hi I can't get money in the game on Monday at 4 p.m. I have nothing and I also have nothing at the fight club after 10 p.m. and without buying the outfits at the store I can't continue the event
rebecca trainig boxe next parking up skill buy next for speed training (water box iron) sorry bad english

Parigi5

Feb 2, 2024
Madeline's stats keep dropping when i load saves like i got her love up to 34 then loaded a save and it droped to 29 then loaded another save and it dropped to 19 none of the other girls stats dropped just Madeline's

Apr 13, 2024
Once you get the blackmail text about letting Olivia proceed, is that the end of the update or do you carry on sleeping until it triggers and then its the end?

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Come on Faerin open up the saves so we can save anytime we want please you know like in the middle of a scene are as i said ANYTIME PLEASE

May 7, 2024
More step-garbage, what a waste of time. Seriously, why bother making a fake incest patch that changes it to stepcest? Fucking trolls. Oh well, not a fan of Unity anyway.

May 7, 2024
Hello all here's the family friendly patch just extract it and put it in the main directory

View attachment 3527230
Why did you waste your (and every other incest fans') time making it stepcrap? Better to go all-in with blood relatives or don't bother. Stepshit is already everywhere and is even more annoying than no incest at all since it just clutters up search results with garbage for those looking for real incest.

4.10 star(s) 27 Votes