Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.1c Extra] [Faerin]

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I played the old version of this game I think, and there wasn't more content? I mean I remember that there was a story in which you could have fun with the youngest of girls and you could even share her with other guy (if you choose that option).

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Hi everyone! Made some changes to original Assembly-CSharp to multiply gained stats and money.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning!

Before installing make sure:
1. You have copied your original file from gamefolder/Midnight Sin_Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll
2. You have saved in game, before modifying your Assembly-CSharp file.

If something goes wrong - just rewrite the file with the original one and restart the game from the savepoint of warning #2.
Made for version 0.4.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this work with 4.0 extra, or just 4.0 ?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
What it will do, is break your game.
I played the old version of this game I think, and there wasn't more content? I mean I remember that there was a story in which you could have fun with the youngest of girls and you could even share her with other guy (if you choose that option).
You are thinking of another game, there was never anything like that in this game (or any of Faerin's games).

St_Dmitry

Apr 3, 2017
I'll check and edit the post if necessary.
P.S.: It's working, but i can't be sure before playing all game myself. I recommend copying original file and replacing it in case something goes wrong for you.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I stand corrected. Still it's hardly a strong presence so it's no wonder they slipped my mind. Tarantino would not be impressed.
I've been doing this for too long if I can still remember the scene between Emma and MC... in fact, as I recall, MC was making fun of Emma about the size of her feet prior to said footjob in their Netflix and Chill. :ROFLMAO:

But you are correct in that it wasn't a prominent kink in the games.

4.00 star(s) 29 Votes