Unity Midnight Sin [v0.4.3] [Faerin]

4.10 star(s) 34 Votes

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hey guys huge fan of his twos first games i was wondering if its worth to play this one right now or i sould wait a few more updates ?

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
so, there is already a good basis for the development of relations, I think in the next update we will get something. And I like the pace, it’s cool that everything is gradual, I wonder what will happen next

Reactions: Sycho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great, Update as ever, and nice to see how things are taking it's curse,
Had a bit Me problem, with the "Guitar Hero" style minigame , not only that I'm biased with Mini games, I hate this style of deeply, so it was one fail after another, and due to this dispositon, the 4 th time i quit the game, not the patience to try till I pass this, I saw that some already asked for a skip button, my take would be that if it is easier to impement fill in a mouse click when the symbol is passing the circle, this could be optional, from the tutorial menu, I lack of programing skills so I don't really know if this is actually a good Idea.
so for the moment I'm out (till next month) great work, as allways,

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Have anybody had success in defeating a black guy? I prefer to see another update with a scup button instead of spending the day for mini game I don’t like.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reasons are understandable, sadly poor hand-eye coordination probably means the end of the road on this game, pity :cry:

I'll keep trying, but I predict that some time before the next update this laptop will make a very rapid and close acquaintance with the wall opposite ...

Reactions: KiraJames and Ahchi
4.10 star(s) 34 Votes