huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
The art style looks impressive at first but the more you stare the worse it gets. The further you get the more artstyles you discover, I have counted 6 so far lol. Especially the character proportions are all over the place, the huge manly hands on the MC make me laugh every time they pop up and I can't unsee them. And a 32yo looking like a 15yo child..cmon she's 22 at best. At least the plot is somewhat interesting.

edit: okay I have just now read through the thread and found out the art is being remade. That's great. Good luck with this project, it looks promising.

Last edited:

XXDevestatorXX

Dec 4, 2017
I guess it's a legacy kind of thing - when the game was released it was only loyal and NTR paths and I thought that I will finish the netorase path in one or two weeks (yeah, I was naive). I got first feedback and change my plans - so the netorase path became more developed than others. One thing leads to another and here we are :)
I think that was a good path to go down tbh. I think the whole loyalty path kinda gets boring. Personally, i prefer playing games like this where I play as the female character and get her into all sorts of sexual trouble. Pushing the boundaries and getting her into all kinds of sexual troubles. Maybe that's just me enjoying having OC's get dicked down by huge cocks hahaha.

I think you're doing great work. This is probably my favorite AI type of game so far. Don't let critics get you down, there will always be people that hate on you because you didn't cater to their specific kink or something. My only advice, in iterating and reworking things, dont get too lost in it. I have been guilty more than I'd like to admit in reworking and redoing things a million times. Sometimes im proud in the end, other times i just end up scrapping it, because it'll take a million other times.

Jan 8, 2024
This little gem is amazing and the scenes with Bob and Mila are great espacially the display of proportions and all the fluids. Also the use of split-screen and x-ray give a heavy xtra kick! The build up, teasing and lewd descriptive writing are great and got me off realy good!

Regarding the art-style, what is it you actually want to keep here, as some of them are unfortunately a no go (for me personaly):
1.Great: 1720128200143.png

2. Not so much: 1720127862258.png

3. NoGo: 1720127892647.png

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: aDDon't - -
game with great rendering and the animation was cool..... But my question is... you don't intend to add new characters to the game... since the husband's route was open to accepting Mila's fantasies, I think it would be good if there were other plots in the game if it just stuck with the Bob, this isn't going to get anywhere..... women who have a taste for sex, they always want more, they never stop looking... and then in this case the story was dead since it's always at home or in the Bob's house. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Mokufinder

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
This little gem is amazing and the scenes with Bob and Mila are great espacially the display of proportions and all the fluids. Also the use of split-screen and x-ray give a heavy xtra kick! The build up, teasing and lewd descriptive writing are great and got me off realy good!

Regarding the art-style, what is it you actually want to keep here, as some of them are unfortunately a no go (for me personaly):
Art style has changed several times over the course of development, 2 and 3 are outdated, and it seems that now focus is on 1 artstyle.

Reactions: aDDont

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
1.Great:
1720128200143.png
here her head is too big for the body proportions... she looks too old and sad
2. Not so much:
1720127862258.png
this is ok for me
instead for me this is the best one
I loved the previous version...

in any case the game is great!

but IMO she must look younger because the desire to transgress the common rules of sexual modesty is usually done when we are between 18/25, after this age (especially after 30 that things change)...
In any case criticizing the work of an artist does not appeal to me...
I prefer the first version...I hope the developer will stop listening to people who complain about the way he represents the characters in his fictional story

there is no need to be realistic in the characters look... the story is much important... and younger look fit better to me!
Why the husband is the same as it was in the first version and now Mila is not!!!

He looks like a 18 years old too!!
Now the arts of the 2 main characters are not in the same page!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Days

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
Can everyone just stop complaining about artstyle? We already had one big revamp, let's not trigger another one :D

Let developer continue adding new things to the game instead of going back and re-doing stuff that has already been done.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Can everyone just stop complaining about artstyle? We already had one big revamp, let's not trigger another one :D

Let developer continue adding new things to the game instead of going back and re-doing stuff that has already been done.
the problem is that the old one was better...
I never complained about arts style before
I do not understand why the dev changed just for the ones that was more faster in complaining

Jan 8, 2024
the problem is that the old one was better...
I never complained about arts style before
I do not understand why the dev changed just for the ones that was more faster in complaining
Better for YOU , you want to say right?
Because I also wont complain about any visual artistic choices the artist made ... its up to them. *We can only comment on how it works on one self and there it is not the same for everyone!
As this is just AI generated completely this might be a little bit different, but still stands*

For ex. I dont like the Porsche Design but I like Ferrari ... So I wouldnt by a Porsche but a Ferrari.

Regarding the 3 different art-styles I presented you personaly find the 3. the best, for wich I would drop out of this instantly and see to find me more to my liking. But this is just personal preference. I get of on a lot of crazy kinks but not any ...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For ex. I dont like the Porsche Design but I like Ferrari
so Porscho must rework the look of the their cars

Porsche will never change the original project--- all cars have to looks the same?... All cars must looks like as Ferrari :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you are an unimaginative conformist
logo4.png

This imagewas perfect to me!... This is the REAL MILA!

Hope the Dev will avoid to follow an unimaginative conformist advice with the power to change the characters look in his game!

Thanks to be interested in my opinion!

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
Better for YOU , you want to say right?
Because I also wont complain about any visual artistic choices the artist made ... its up to them. *We can only comment on how it works on one self and there it is not the same for everyone!
As this is just AI generated completely this might be a little bit different, but still stands*

For ex. I dont like the Porsche Design but I like Ferrari ... So I wouldnt by a Porsche but a Ferrari.

Regarding the 3 different art-styles I presented you personaly find the 3. the best, for wich I would drop out of this instantly and see to find me more to my liking. But this is just personal preference. I get of on a lot of crazy kinks but not any ...

But that is the issue. Artstyle is personal, and this time you got lucky and it was changed to the one you liked. It could have been other way around. At some point developer felt pushed to update artstyle by some people, while others were happy with old style.

For me it's not the issue that the artstyle has changed, it's the issue that developer had to spend XX amount of time redoing things he already did, while he could have been focusing on adding new stuff.

So, to aDDont, please don't change things if you feel pressured by opinions. If you want to update artstyle, sure do it, but don't redo stuff you already done :) Better keep adding more stuff! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88
Jan 8, 2024

Porsche will never change the original project--- all cars have to looks the same?... All cars must looks like as Ferrari :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3800545

Hope the Dev will avoid to follow an unimaginative conformist advice with the power to change the characters look in his game!

Well you obviously didnt get my point and instead mirrored your closed mindset on to me ... Well done:qed

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But that is the issue. Artstyle is personal, and this time you got lucky and it was changed to the one you liked. It could have been other way around. At some point developer felt pushed to update artstyle by some people, while others were happy with old style.

For me it's not the issue that the artstyle has changed, it's the issue that developer had to spend XX amount of time redoing things he already did, while he could have been focusing on adding new stuff.

So, to aDDont, please don't change things if you feel pressured by opinions. If you want to update artstyle, sure do it, but don't redo stuff you already done :)
this confirms that this dev is not expert... Artists have to believe in themselves.. if they change their mind this means that they are not real artists
I'm a composer... I will never change my composicion for someone that complain because i know that a music will never fit with everyone tastes
If i start to change it at the first complaining i will never complete my operas.

I hope the dev will continue the story and at the same time will adjust gradually the Mila look as he wanted at the start of his great game and his own inspiration

Jan 8, 2024
the issue that the artstyle has changed, it's the issue that developer had to spend XX amount of time redoing things he already did, while he could have been focusing on adding new stuff.

So, to aDDont, please don't change things if you feel pressured by opinions. If you want to update artstyle, sure do it, but don't redo stuff you already done :)
I understand. And I wouldnt be here commenting and praising if dev would had not changed it from 3. to 1. (My examples). So I have no issues with dev changing it, as I dropped by in the most recent state. Your loss seems to be some others gain ;). Well thats life I guess.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017

View attachment 3800545

The issue isn't with the people who are complaining, but with the decision by the developers to change the main character's model to one they are more comfortable with. There are special pony models that are better suited for sex scenes. This game is their experiment and they're looking for what works best for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I understand. And I wouldnt be here commenting and praising if dev would had not changed it from 3. to 1. (My examples). So I have no issues with dev changing it, as I dropped by in the most recent state. Your loss seems to be some others gain ;). Well thats life I guess.
I didn't lose anything... if anything it is the dev who has lost something because I have the previous version
and even in this version the developer seems not to be sure what Mila will look like in fact in the last scenes she seems to be returning to No. 3 or NO 2
Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 14.22.41.jpg
seems that here he is using your No 2 that is no good to me
I have the previous version

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 14.30.54.jpg comparing this with the new this old one is far better Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 14.24.48.jpg
the new Mila is unexpressive!
Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 14.31.23.jpg
Mila and her husband was perfect in the previous release

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 14.30.00.jpg Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 14.37.58.jpg

I prefer the old one!
hare face is more expressive

anyway I do not lose anything but it is the originality of the game that loses its original freshness!

I will savethe previous version in my archive! :cool:

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2024
The issue isn't with the people who are complaining, but with the decision by the developers to change the main character's model to one they are more comfortable with. There are special pony models that are better suited for sex scenes. This game is their experiment and they're looking for what works best for them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this enlightning post and the insight! As I'm nnew to this little project I didnt dig into this very much but had a siimilar idea of what this many visual style changes caused. Maybe there was/will be also a poll about the visual style ...?

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes