CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am pretty sure that there won't be any bestiality in my games, but all other scenarious may happen in the future one way or another) Thank you for your kind words)
AWESOME!! No worries about the pet project. Just wanted to see where your head was at. Mila is such a cutie, my favorite, soooo cute and what a fantastic impish rocking body. I love that she is learning to take some serious pounding. Can't wait to see her adventures start expanding. MUAH!!

Nov 17, 2021
I don't understand the hate this developer gets. Yes, I prefer hand drawing too, but the thing is that making uncanny looking 3D models requires much less labor than that, or this platform is full of games made with koikatsu assets which is just another game, and they use the ingame images to create game which is most lazyass thing ever, yet does not gets hate. Artificial intelligence visuals are considered public, but making your game on games like Koikatsu is directly copyrighted. It is a violation.

It is obvious that the developer has already worked hard to obtain these visuals, and I think it will evolve into a very solid game with good writing and script. I congratulate the developer, wish him success and look forward to future updates.

Btw add gangbang pls.

Nov 17, 2021
This little gem is amazing and the scenes with Bob and Mila are great espacially the display of proportions and all the fluids. Also the use of split-screen and x-ray give a heavy xtra kick! The build up, teasing and lewd descriptive writing are great and got me off realy good!

Regarding the art-style, what is it you actually want to keep here, as some of them are unfortunately a no go (for me personaly):
1.Great: View attachment 3799105

2. Not so much: View attachment 3799097

3. NoGo: View attachment 3799098
I really think second is best. and first looks like her head is a bit too big.

huiAPPOAJ

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 3800545

This imagewas perfect to me!... This is the REAL MILA!
the image perfectly sums up art of this game.. Left guy almost photoreal, girl from western painting, guy at the right straight from japanese anime series, the motherfunker in the middle I don't even know, I just hate this oiled up bastard and his disgusting greasy suit. It's a mess.

Last edited:

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
Too bad that - IINM - both the loyal and NTR ending are already written-out... they aren't actually "bad", but yet underwhelming in the sense that I'd hoped for "choices" here, too.

Last edited:

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Too bad that - IINM - both the loyal and NTR ending are already written-out... they aren't actually "bad", but yet underwhelming in the sense that I'd hoped for "choices" here, too.
Those routes are deleted temporary, I will rewrite them and make them bigger, and deeper.

For loyal path I want to make more wholesome story with romance, Paul and Mila will rebuild their relationships in more or less "normal" way. There will be BDSM and lots of H-scenes too, but Mila remain absolutely loyal to Paul, as the route name suggests:)

For NTR path I plan to make more depraved route, where Mila will surrender to BBC and betray Paul without his consent. He will know eventually and leave her, I am not a big fan of humilating the cuck, so he will find his happiness with another girl. It will be a bad end for Mila obviously.

I am not sure about choices there, will see how it goes, I have only vague ideas about it. For now I am all-in into netorase/sharing route.

I hope the remake will be finished in the next update, it's been 1.5 months since I want to play, I'm still waiting :coffee:
In todays update it will be a version without gaps in netorase route. But there still will be some "old style" sprites and CGs though. NTR and Loyal routes still on hold completely. But netorase route should be more or less playable :HideThePain:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I don't know about other but this to me is the best ai cg game out there right now. The Bob dominating her is the best path imo, not really into the whole femdom thing.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Were the old routes really that bad that they needed to be nuked before being rewritten? I just found this game and was curious.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I would actually like this more if the art was consistent, but hey, I guess this is the world we live in now, devs farting out whatever at break neck speeds for a user base who doesn't care about quality anyway.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Those routes are deleted temporary, I will rewrite them and make them bigger, and deeper.

For loyal path I want to make more wholesome story with romance, Paul and Mila will rebuild their relationships in more or less "normal" way. There will be BDSM and lots of H-scenes too, but Mila remain absolutely loyal to Paul, as the route name suggests:)

For NTR path I plan to make more depraved route, where Mila will surrender to BBC and betray Paul without his consent. He will know eventually and leave her, I am not a big fan of humilating the cuck, so he will find his happiness with another girl. It will be a bad end for Mila obviously.

I am not sure about choices there, will see how it goes, I have only vague ideas about it. For now I am all-in into netorase/sharing route.

In todays update it will be a version without gaps in netorase route. But there still will be some "old style" sprites and CGs though. NTR and Loyal routes still on hold completely. But netorase route should be more or less playable :HideThePain:
Dear, a little hint: take your time, a month, two, three, write first the perfect plot you want, then make the game. We will wait.

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I played a very early version and don't remember seeing the “animated” tag there. I also don't remember any animations in the game. If the developer has implemented them in the meantime, I will definitely try the game again. Even though Mila is pretty damn cute, animations are simply missing for a proper fap imo.

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Is "netorase path" still actually just Bob path? It's misleading for sure if it is.
And why would that be misleading? Netorase does not indicate the number of sexual partners, only the situation under which the sexual encounters happen, a girl having Sex with one other guy while her partner knows and encourages it is just as much netorase as her doing it with several guys.

I also remember there was a side scene with a random guy in the park, but otherwise it makes sense to me that Mila starts out with Bob and only once that is properly established (which I guess we are at now I would say) may branch out and find other guys on top.

minemaster

Aug 2, 2017
This is a quality example that AI can and will be used by creative people to make things they would otherwise never had the time or energy to make. I used to write a bit. Short stories and longer ones. In recent years i did that much more less often because or IRL stuff. Since quality text generation interfaces like Novel AI and Silly Tavern are out and easy to get I've written text that would amount to a short novel. And i say written. If I you would count in the generated text it would be five times that at least. I don't allow AI to write shit. I perfect the output and fill the cracks. It also can brake trough any creative blockade on my part. AI's are quite simple still. But in just couple of years people will be doing some wild shit. Instead of thinking about them as a sculpting machine spewing out cheap and shitty knock-offs of famous works think of them more like a machine that takes a block of marble and gives it a rough shape of a statue. It's up to human to finish the details and give it a touch of creativity but it sure gets rid of the most tedious parts of creative process. It still can spew shit just fine but in the end they are just tools and assistance. Lazy bastards were doing low quality, low effort junk for years now, even without AI.

As for the game itself, can't imagine myself generating all this on my 2060. aDDont, either you have some quality specs or a patience of a saint. Great work. Writing is also surprisingly tight and interesting. And what did you use for music?

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
I have to admit I skipped through the majority of the game the first time around to see if there was anything worth seeing (cause ai vn). Now that I'm actually reading it, holy cow I love Bob. I love the scenario and I love him.

Only real problem is the art inconsistency. Minor details are one thing, but the style itself shifting completely between more realistic, more cartoony, and straight anime is very jarring.

4.20 star(s) 49 Votes