Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My patreon was deleted, I guess. They don't answer on my emails, and I can't log in into my account :) I am making SS page, and will make next release after my page will be approved. They should return all the money to everyone who was subscribed because I didn't withdraw anything.
What? Your game doesn't have any controversial content.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
What? Your game doesn't have any controversial content.
I guess it's about my articles about AI, though I wasn't alone who was banned and other didn't have any articles. I am still not sure what rule I violated - they haven't replied on any of my questions. I think they just came for everyone who do AI stuff openly. Luckily others not so dumb as me, and didn't mention it on their pages :)

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
I guess it's about my articles about AI, though I wasn't alone who was banned and other didn't have any articles. I am still not sure what rule I violated - they haven't replied on any of my questions. I think they just came for everyone who do AI stuff openly. Luckily others not so dumb as me, and didn't mention it on their pages :)
thanks for continuing the work despite everything!

curious: what would happen if you create a new pateon without "openly" mentioning/tagging the AI?

Reactions: Jiharog

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
thanks for continuing the work despite everything!

curious: what would happen if you create a new pateon without "openly" mentioning/tagging the AI?
It wasn't my only source of income luckily, and game making is more like a hobby for me anyway. But it was an unpleasant situation nonetheless.

They said opening the new page is forbidden for me) At least for a year or something. Don't wanna risk it.

Reactions: swiver and Will619

esoom

Sep 6, 2017
Who are they protecting by banning people, such an odd company. I would never give them any money, they ban far more that just spicy adult stuff.

Reactions: KRRR567

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
My patreon was deleted, I guess. They don't answer on my emails, and I can't log in into my account :) I am making SS page, and will make next release after my page will be approved. They should return all the money to everyone who was subscribed because I didn't withdraw anything.
for AI content? is this a rule?
maybe someone complain about the Mila loli face of your first release? this would be more understandable I think
... but then not to give an explanation is unacceptable

in any case it is really an unfair thing to do to an artist

Good luck with your game!

Reactions: Priappus

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
for AI content? is this a rule?
maybe someone complain about the Mila loli face of your first release? this would be more understandable I think
... but then not to give an explanation is unacceptable

in any case it is really an unfair thing to do to an artist

Good luck with your game!
In their letter they said that it's about adult content made with AI. They have a point in their terms about deep fakes and face swapping stuff, but I'm not sure how is it connected to my game. Also they have a very vague explanation about something like "ai resources" which maybe mean that I violated their rules with posting stuff like Loras, models and guides. They didn't answered when I asked, so I'm not sure.

Bataso

Jan 18, 2020
In their letter they said that it's about adult content made with AI. They have a point in their terms about deep fakes and face swapping stuff, but I'm not sure how is it connected to my game. Also they have a very vague explanation about something like "ai resources" which maybe mean that I violated their rules with posting stuff like Loras, models and guides. They didn't answered when I asked, so I'm not sure.
I see subscribestar is up and running which is great. And this one felt more like they just used AI as an example, we do know patreon have become more arbitrary when it comes to adult games in general. But typically, they have gone after the larger ones first.

Either way, open up "buy me a coffee" account as well for single donations too - just so you have bit more ways of receiving payment!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Do the games with Mila AI graphics have any names(rpg or renpy or 3d game)? I have seen two or three games on f95 with these graphics,and I really like them of this style the graphics.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: noxcha and R1k0

Releg1

Nov 2, 2017
I see subscribestar is up and running which is great. And this one felt more like they just used AI as an example, we do know patreon have become more arbitrary when it comes to adult games in general. But typically, they have gone after the larger ones first.

Either way, open up "buy me a coffee" account as well for single donations too - just so you have bit more ways of receiving payment!
Can you please post a link to the SS ?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My two cent, if I can.
The story is a little going too far because the dimensions of Bob. Now we are close to the fantasy.
The core of the story, the arousing fact, should be the sharing of Mila thru Bob and the hubbie. IMHO I see that for Dev the most arousing theme is destroying Mila’s holes.
In the first updates the scenario was VERY interesting when Mila acted as Bob’s girlfriend. This (always imo) could be a great story, Mila wife during the day and Mila hot girlfriend by night with Bob, following his kinks.

Verdantgreen

Apr 14, 2021
Dev, Do a poll for the AI cg's. Whether to keep the new ones and keep redoing them or return the old ones. Do you still have the old/original CG's? The ones arguably more/most people liked. Since Patreon got banned anyways, stop wasting time reworking them and just put back the originals. Learn from perverted education's mistake, catering to Patreon or the minority is terrible.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes