xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
anyone got an examplw of a reworked cgi style vs old? played it back in like 2-3 releases after initial one.

dante31

Jan 15, 2020
i think i have some sort of a bug. should the game will lead to "this is the end of this path for this version" for NTR (Dick) route? downloaded from win/linux pixeldrain link.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how is the sex animated? as far as I know and have seen, AI is terrible at creating animated sex?

.Nemo.

May 19, 2017
i think i have some sort of a bug. should the game will lead to "this is the end of this path for this version" for NTR (Dick) route? downloaded from win/linux pixeldrain link.
Currently the focus is on the Netorase path. Most likely when that path is complete, the dev will work on the NTR path.

Reactions: aDDont and Priappus

MightyFurry

Jul 21, 2021
HOLY SHIT! Played the game and i am loving it! Best IMAGE AI project yet. Now I rly hard want to support it but SS seems to be under review :cry: also tried to get into the discord, but all channels are hidden if one doesn't pledge ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: swiver and aDDont

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But in the b version there is no new renders or anything new respect of v1.2.12a (the last published on Patreon soon before the closing)?

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
IMHO I see that for Dev the most arousing theme is destroying Mila’s holes...
In the first updates the scenario was VERY interesting when Mila acted as Bob’s girlfriend. This (always imo) could be a great story, Mila wife during the day and Mila hot girlfriend by night with Bob, following his kinks.
I rushed to the H-scenes, that's true, and for now I'm trying to undertand how to make a good H-scene, that's why all of the updates are concentrated on destroying holes. It looks like it was really long considering amount of time spent on development, but replaying it feels like the right amount of length in H-scene (for me).
But yeah I think the right portions of teasing and talking are also necessary.
Dev, Do a poll for the AI cg's. Whether to keep the new ones and keep redoing them or return the old ones. Do you still have the old/original CG's? The ones arguably more/most people liked. Since Patreon got banned anyways, stop wasting time reworking them and just put back the originals. Learn from perverted education's mistake, catering to Patreon or the minority is terrible.
I won't put them back, and I already remade all "bad ones" in netorase route. And considering the amount of scenes and their quality in netorase route it will be unfair to leave other routes as is

anyone got an examplw of a reworked cgi style vs old? played it back in like 2-3 releases after initial one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how is the sex animated? as far as I know and have seen, AI is terrible at creating animated sex?
I am making the base picture, than redraw parts of it using photoshop, than inpaint it and redraw again until I'm satisfied. It's possible to use img2video generations, but I couldn't make anything good with it. Maybe later)

HOLY SHIT! Played the game and i am loving it! Best IMAGE AI project yet. Now I rly hard want to support it but SS seems to be under review :cry: also tried to get into the discord, but all channels are hidden if one doesn't pledge ...
If you want to get access to the discord channel just agree to the rules (leave a reaction). It's not about pledges there) SS is still under review yeah.

But in the b version there is no new renders or anything new respect of v1.2.12a (the last published on Patreon soon before the closing)?
Yeah, just remade ones from the middle of netorase route.

AlphaDlaW

May 18, 2022
Currently the focus is on the Netorase path. Most likely when that path is complete, the dev will work on the NTR path.
i love the game so far but i cant lie, its pretty annoying that the dev is only putting out ntrs content. i came for the ntr, to see her cheat not to be shared. I'm not complaining just expressing my disappointment. us netorare fans are getting blue balled and ignored over here

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
i love the game so far but i cant lie, its pretty annoying that the dev is only putting out ntrs content. i came for the ntr, to see her cheat not to be shared. I'm not complaining just expressing my disappointment. us netorare fans are getting blue balled and ignored over here
I hope all the waiting will be worth it)

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
im the opposite. im here for netoRAsE.... plain netorare "cheating" is boring to me... ima stag cuck! and this is exactly the kind of game i come here for.
i wouldn't change anything about it.
as for the original netoRARE prior to THE PURGE with the black dude. it was cool.. but still i just don't like cheating.

sharing is caring! and remember, its not cheating if your bf is watching.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Hello :devilish: Like i said before game is getting better and better every update. Very nice new content and high quality animations. X-ray mode is a very good idea! Im just wondering where the game goes. MC total whore and destruction by many mans or maybe a girls with big strap too :devilish: getting hubby fantasies more and more spicy?, maybe she will become a doll that her hubby as a pimp will sell for money to other, or maybe MC will leave hes husband and start her new sex life by her own? So many ways :cool: and oportunies... Definitelly MC has a big potencial... she might also corrupt some innocent girl and force them as a dom to do some nutty stuff or maybe she will make her hubby her whore and force him to do things that she was doing for him when she was sub :devilish: so Mr. Dev, any spoilers? :unsure:;)

ChroanS

Nov 5, 2017
Okey, I really need to know this... are the two songs in the music folder AI generated? If not, from who is this?
I'm kinda totally in love with those songs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Not sure if old saves are the issue, but several missing images in phone texting and BG's.
There weren't any new issues with that. Is that an old save? Like 1.2.8 maybe? If yes it's possible. If no - then would you mind sending the screenshots? Here or in discord channel.

1) getting hubby fantasies more and more spicy? maybe she will become a doll that her hubby as a pimp will sell for money to other, or maybe MC will leave hes husband and start her new sex life by her own?
2) she might also corrupt some innocent girl and force them as a dom to do some nutty stuff
3) or maybe she will make her hubby her whore and force him to do things that she was doing for him when she was sub
It's hard to make spoilers when I don't have a solid plan :) my initial idea of netorase route was way different then what it is now. And every time I push the story further the direction is getting clearer, but not like crystal clear. So:
1) I have plans on Paul whoring Mila to his boss or client. Also I have plans on Mila falling in love with Bob and they will have to deal with it, because she also love Paul. I have plans on prostitution scenes, but I'm not sure about the story there yet. All of it will be in Mila sub-sub and sub-dom routes.
2) still don't have plans on "girl on girl" content for this game and basically adding any new characters, because I'll need to train another Lora and it takes time.
But yeah, I thought about this kind of scenes like Mila corrupting her friend or Paul's sister. Yeah this stuff may be hot, but I don't want to drag the story for too long.

Also I have some technical issues with models that can't be solved unless I train a style Lora and hypernetwork, but that will lead to another change of style, and I don't want to redo all of the content again. So I'll do that before the start of the new game. And probably will face another problem there, but that's an issue for future me. I mean - in current situation it's better to keep the game short to maintain quality.

3) Not a big fan of this kink, so probably no. My patrons asked for cuckold cleaning before the patreon shot down, this is the most extreme stuff I'll add (will be optional).

Okey, I really need to know this... are the two songs in the music folder AI generated? If not, from who is this?
I'm kinda totally in love with those songs.
Yeah, I made it with udio. The lyrics are mine though)

swiver

Sep 13, 2020
Dev, Do a poll for the AI cg's. Whether to keep the new ones and keep redoing them or return the old ones. Do you still have the old/original CG's? The ones arguably more/most people liked. Since Patreon got banned anyways, stop wasting time reworking them and just put back the originals. Learn from perverted education's mistake, catering to Patreon or the minority is terrible.
not catering to patrons? it's not venture investment, they're representative of downloaders..

many are actually loving the newer renders and can't wait for the other routes in the new look

But yeah, I thought about this kind of scenes like Mila corrupting her friend or Paul's sister. Yeah this stuff may be hot, but I don't want to drag the story for too long.
where's that drool smiley?! I know you mention graphics hitch below, but barring that, as far as the story DRAAG AWAYEE!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: aDDont
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes