Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
Whats your differents between NTR and netorase? in my world was it the same so far.

Here a definition out of www

literally means "cuckold" and shortened as is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience .
Both imply wife sharing.
Netorare: Wife is in control
Netorase: Husband is in control

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Both imply wife sharing.
Netorare: Wife is in control
Netorase: Husband is in control

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't say that the male partner is necessarily the one in control in a Netorase situation. It's entirely possible for him to be totally submissive, and for his wife or girlfriend to act as the dominant partner. But unlike Netorare, both partners have mutually agreed to allow the female partner to have sex with other people, and both have at least some control over what happens. Whereas, in the case of Netorare, the male partner is usually given no choice, and the result is more cheating than sharing.

In fact, describing Netorare as sharing is probably inaccurate. Yeah, the male partner might get some kind of sexual pleasure, from his wife or girlfriend fucking around behind his back (or at least doing it, without him having any say in the matter). But it's often pleasure that he doesn't really want and causes him profound shame and humiliation. So does that qualify as sharing? If it's happening against his will, then surely it can't be?

Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
I wouldn't say that the male partner is necessarily the one in control in a Netorase situation. It's entirely possible for him to be totally submissive, and for his wife or girlfriend to act as the dominant partner. But unlike Netorare, both partners have mutually agreed to allow the female partner to have sex with other people, and both have at least some control over what happens. Whereas, in the case of Netorare, the male partner is usually given no choice, and the result is more cheating than sharing.

In fact, describing Netorare as sharing is probably inaccurate. Yeah, the male partner might get some kind of sexual pleasure, from his wife or girlfriend fucking around behind his back (or at least doing it, without him having any say in the matter). But it's often pleasure that he doesn't really want and causes him profound shame and humiliation. So does that qualify as sharing? If it's happening against his will, then surely it can't be?
Touche! I would like to refer to this post, which I feel aligns with my view on the topic:

Masterlordflame please correct me if I am wrong thanks in advance!
  • NETORARE(寝取られ)
    (innocent relationship [emotional affiar] slow-growing interest [physical affair] full-blown Cheating [physical + emotional affair])
    protagonist partner want's to break up with the protagonist to be with the cheater

• NETORASE (ネトラセーゼ)
    (i want you to cheat on me on my request [physical affair]→ some unknown event happened? [hidden affair] → Permission/lie to cheat [physical + emotional affair] )
    protagonist let's partner have sex with other guys

• NETORI(寝取り)
    (I seduce other partners → I proceed to corrupt till she falls for me→ They join my harem)

the protagonist finds a lady in a marriage or relationship and steals her away from her partner

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Kinda minor thing, but you might want to change the op banner for the game? Your mila art quality is pretty great and having the main picture show 4 people who all seem to be using different AI styles, could kinda make people be afraid that the ingame art will be inconsistent, which it isnt anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont
4.00 star(s) 61 Votes