overexposed__

Apr 21, 2021
Congratulations aDDont. I just discovered your game and I love it. The NTR thing always causes curiosity and I think the protagonist handles that well. I particularly love Mila's design, beautiful anatomy. If I could add something it would be to maybe add a more dominant character but similar to Bob, I mean an old man and all that.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Is there already a new uploaded mirror or version? The one I've downloaded gave me an virus error on windows and I couldn't play it... =\

Reactions: Bychipi

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the necessary permissions to access it.
Is there already a new uploaded mirror or version? The one I've downloaded gave me an virus error on windows and I couldn't play it... =\
For some reason windows is blocking games which were build on renpy versions under 8.2, I believe. The latest version of the game doesnt trigger the windows defender, so yeah you can wait a bit and download the newest version. The update will be soon (I guess today, or tomorrow).

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
glad to hear you got help with scripting, and such.

Now you can get down on all the humiliating, and degrading imagery, that we all crave, and hope to see.

I am so impressed with adult AI art work now day's. I am seeing so many things that people use to seldom take the time to include in game's, and now it is being much more common place, and looking really good.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Please, don't... Enough of old fat cunts on this site. We don't have enough slim young looking sluts.
30s are the new 20s, though I haven't seen any old and fat female protagonist(only fat and old I see are a male characters-ugly bastards). The majority of fmcs are of legal age/high school theme and in their early 20s/college theme. Mature protagonists like Mila are underrated.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont and Feriggio

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MilaAI-1.3.2b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
So this is basically an update for the NTR route only, ah well I will have to wait to download it until there is an update to the sharing routes. Not a fan of NTR.

Reactions: aDDont

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
I really don't understand the attitude some people have towards petite women with small breasts. Other countries exist outside of the west and that is actually how a huge number of women look. My wife lived with me in the USA for six months and it was endlessly annoying having everyone make pedo jokes and say she looks like she is 12. She has larger breasts than most women here and is literally the exact average height. There are enough actual creeps out there, you really don't need to manufacture anything.

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
For some reason windows is blocking games which were build on renpy versions under 8.2, I believe. The latest version of the game doesnt trigger the windows defender, so yeah you can wait a bit and download the newest version. The update will be soon (I guess today, or tomorrow).
old mainmenu song was a bop tbh

BonanzaJoe

Aug 6, 2022
Whats your differents between NTR and netorase? in my world was it the same so far.

Here a definition out of www

literally means "cuckold" and shortened as is a hentai genre where in a heroine will be introduced as having a significant other, which may be a husband, a boyfriend, or even a partner in a affair. The story will then show the aforementioned heroine being intimate with another man thus provoking jealousy in the audience .

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Whats your differents between NTR and netorase? in my world was it the same so far.
In Netorase the main protagonist is sharing his partner (or the main protagonist is being shared with others), and the couple enjoy that kind of relationship. In Netorare the hubby (usualy) don't know about the cheating part to the very end, where he suffers.

4.00 star(s) 61 Votes