joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
You mean what is the difference? Or how to open all the scenes? There are pretty obvious hints in the gallery for every scene)
Haven't played yet 2 or 3 last updates. Want to play this 2 routes, playthrough for each one, but times find difficult to decide which is right for path.

Becca 28

Jan 8, 2024
OMG I can't believe I am just now finding this. What an amazing game. Haven't made it all the way through yet, but so far, quite an interesting story, with very few unforgivable mistakes. (Somewhat) realistic characters with believable internal conflicts. Pretty great use of AI too, despite a few inconsistencies. Paul looks a little cheesy, and Mila looks way younger than 32, but overall, this is a really great effort. Hope this developer succeeds with this game and more.

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
I've been playing this game for quite a few updates at this point. It's great to see how much this title has progressed- the latest update being very good. I love how frequent the updates are, and how willing the dev is to both try new things, but work hard to improve their product without milking it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how the game evolves going forward as well.

control_c

Apr 21, 2024
I don’t understand why in these games there are always fat men or old people? Why shouldn’t Mila communicate with a young arrogant guy? a student, for example, or a high school student?

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
I don’t understand why in these games there are always fat men or old people? Why shouldn’t Mila communicate with a young arrogant guy? a student, for example, or a high school student?
It's always like that, there is no game in the world that will tingle your kinks in a perfect way.
For me it was sharing route with kind chubby older guy. No blackmailing, no dumb corruption. Can you name 3 more games with this kink? :)
Dick is cool, muscular and arrogant. He is not a student though. So I guess your kink will be satisfied in ntr route in a way)

nikkikill

Apr 30, 2024
The game is just a masterpiece, I don't want to say anything.

I want to write aDDont, I think I know why you stopped adding content. Because it's not that interesting anymore. Like in bad TV series, where the characters can't solve some problem and stop there, again and again and again. I realized that the main heroine can fuck intricately, now I want more! Pregnancies, changes in consciousness, etc.! Not a simple group sex, maybe girlfriends are needed

I don't know!

But what is in the novella now is enough for the story, now some kind of turn and development of the story is needed, and not marking time "with another guy or Bob"

Don't rush, I believe in this story! Because in the beginning I faced the same stuffing and it was so wonderfully solved by a simple conversation with my husband

p. s. heroine is a copy of my ex, when bob is copy of my boss - it kills me ))))

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: aDDont

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
The game is just a masterpiece, I don't want to say anything.

I want to write aDDont, I think I know why you stopped adding content. Because it's not that interesting anymore. Like in bad TV series, where the characters can't solve some problem and stop there, again and again and again. I realized that the main heroine can fuck intricately, now I want more! Pregnancies, changes in consciousness, etc.! Not a simple group sex, maybe girlfriends are needed

I don't know!

But what is in the novella now is enough for the story, now some kind of turn and development of the story is needed, and not marking time "with another guy or Bob"

Don't rush, I believe in this story! Because in the beginning I faced the same stuffing and it was so wonderfully solved by a simple conversation with my husband

p. s. heroine is a copy of my ex, when bob is copy of my boss - it kills me ))))
Thanks!
I stopped adding content to the netorase (swinging) route, because the huge h-scene kinda drain me out a bit and I wanted a change of pace, so I am working on NTR route. I will come back here and continue it eventually)

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just hope that once you finish with this game and if you decide to make a new one, your next character will have the same bodytype as Mila. It is so rare to have a lithe figure that doesnt have huge badonkadonks or isnt a straight up loli.

I am so starved for something like that after what seems to be a copy pasted bodytype in 99% of games out there.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
the huge h-scene kinda drain me out a bit
Understandable. It was great. Your sex talk skill is superb. You made an extended sex scene that was a little story within the story itself, interesting to actually read. I rarely see this in visual novels around here. Devs obviously can't handle sex and dirty talk so sex scenes are often short and/or simply purely visual.

Not in this case which was an unexpected pleasant surprise.

I'm amused.

Am sad about the whole "no dumb corruption" thing because i'm actually a fan of the whole UglyBastard corrupting woman thing but that's just me. My advice is to keep hitting this nail. On every possible route whenever you can. This whole extended, detailed sex scenery is definitely one of your strong suits and you should exploit it. This is what makes your title special.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
I just hope that once you finish with this game and if you decide to make a new one, your next character will have the same bodytype as Mila. It is so rare to have a lithe figure that doesnt have huge badonkadonks or isnt a straight up loli.

I am so starved for something like that after what seems to be a copy pasted bodytype in 99% of games out there.
Flat is justice :sneaky:
I not into milfy types, so yeah even in new game the girl(s) will be more on petite side. But no lolies. I finally stabilizied my workprocess to not generate unexpected loli-like appearance, it would be stupid to let it go to waste:whistle:

Becca 28

Jan 8, 2024
So I finally played this all the way through. Opinions vary, but for me this is probably one of the best, if not THE best, game / VN I have seen on here. Love Mila as a character....youthful, innocent, realistic proportions, and filled with varied emotions and plenty of self doubt, offset by a determination to find her courage....she is just so well written. And I love that the developer took the time to create a whole bunch of facial expressions that capture what she's thinking and feeling at any given moment.

I especially love that she somehow seems to retain her innocence despite what's happening. So many of the corruption games on here follow the same tired and unrealistic path (female protagonist loses her inhibitions and then has random sex with anyone and everyone). This feels so much more mature than that. A real pleasure to play it through.

The non-Bob path just isn't my thing, so I won't comment on that, but I have one comment on the Bob path. Maybe it's actually a question. But from the start it felt like Bob was meant to end up in a dominant role, as he completed his transition from sheepish lonely guy to confident older man. And the story seemed to see Mila becoming ever more physically and emotionally attracted to Bob as he made that transition. Because of that, I was expecting that eventually Mila would become more attentive to Bob's desires than to Paul's.

But the story never seemed to get there, and on one of the Bob routes, it actually ended up with Paul in the dominant position. That didn't seem to fit, at least from my perspective. Am I the only one that felt this way? Or are the Bob routes still developing in ways that might eventually find this conclusion?

To be clear, I'm not advocating for or against any particular kinks, and I'm not trying to start a debate about sharing vs cheating or anything else that causes strife on here. I'm just asking if anyone else felt like the story was headed in one direction, but took a curious turn in another.

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
So I finally played this all the way through. Opinions vary, but for me this is probably one of the best, if not THE best, game / VN I have seen on here. Love Mila as a character....youthful, innocent, realistic proportions, and filled with varied emotions and plenty of self doubt, offset by a determination to find her courage....she is just so well written. And I love that the developer took the time to create a whole bunch of facial expressions that capture what she's thinking and feeling at any given moment.

I especially love that she somehow seems to retain her innocence despite what's happening. So many of the corruption games on here follow the same tired and unrealistic path (female protagonist loses her inhibitions and then has random sex with anyone and everyone). This feels so much more mature than that. A real pleasure to play it through.

The non-Bob path just isn't my thing, so I won't comment on that, but I have one comment on the Bob path. Maybe it's actually a question. But from the start it felt like Bob was meant to end up in a dominant role, as he completed his transition from sheepish lonely guy to confident older man. And the story seemed to see Mila becoming ever more physically and emotionally attracted to Bob as he made that transition. Because of that, I was expecting that eventually Mila would become more attentive to Bob's desires than to Paul's.

But the story never seemed to get there, and on one of the Bob routes, it actually ended up with Paul in the dominant position. That didn't seem to fit, at least from my perspective. Am I the only one that felt this way? Or are the Bob routes still developing in ways that might eventually find this conclusion?

To be clear, I'm not advocating for or against any particular kinks, and I'm not trying to start a debate about sharing vs cheating or anything else that causes strife on here. I'm just asking if anyone else felt like the story was headed in one direction, but took a curious turn in another.
Thank you! It's a pleasure to read your text)
Regarding Bob's path - I kinda rushed things a bit, but originally I wanted to make the whole story slower at the start, and yeah Bob would start to become more and more selfconfident and cool. I'm still trying to figure out a good balance between speed and immersion, so probably will continue experimenting in that regard in the future.
The Bob's path (Mila-sub) will be split it two endings (at least), where she is still with Paul and just fooling around with other guys under Paul's control, and another is Mila more like polyamourus, where she loves both Paul and Bob differently.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes