Mokufinder

May 22, 2018
NTR path was not updated the last 2 or 3 updates.. If I was supporting you monthly........... no content for 6 moths..
Now the scenes are rewritten.. mmm oo or maybe I see something new every 12 months.. You as the DEV.. you work your behind off on every/each route / update.. I believe.. But.. What about me... ??? My route... Regardless...
Conclusion....
Don't waste time to download every release.. Once a year is enough.. It seems..
I really like the game.. BUT...... Oha man.. not worth supporting monthly.. Or even supporting by downloading and watching.. every release/update... too many paths.. Its a let down.. regardless what path you like
Unfollow.. / Ignore thread.. Its a dam Shame.. I'll download once a year just before new year...
keep it simple... please..
That’s definitely an odd take. Just because you don’t enjoy a particular path doesn’t mean others don’t, or that the game itself isn’t worth supporting. Chill, dude, not everything has to fit your personal preferences.

The dev has been pretty consistent, releasing updates about every two weeks. Sure, faster updates would be nice, but let's remember this is probably a side project for the dev given the current support level on SS. It takes time and effort to balance a passion project with a main job, so I'm happy with the progress.

Reactions: aDDont and R1k0

gooberdoober

Jun 28, 2018
NTR path was not updated the last 2 or 3 updates.. If I was supporting you monthly........... no content for 6 moths..
Now the scenes are rewritten.. mmm oo or maybe I see something new every 12 months.. You as the DEV.. you work your behind off on every/each route / update.. I believe.. But.. What about me... ??? My route... Regardless...
Conclusion....
I really like the game.. BUT...... Oha man.. not worth supporting monthly.. Or even supporting by downloading and watching.. every release/update... too many paths.. Its a let down.. regardless what path you like
Unfollow.. / Ignore thread.. Its a dam Shame.. I'll download once a year just before new year...

this is not a one to one... supporting someone with a monthly pledge is not the same as buying a product. As for which direction he takes, how many games have we seen get super stale because the dev got brain drain hyper focusing on something hes burned out on? Let him do his thing and support when you feel like supporting or not at all, no reason to flame him, hes done nothing wrong towards your or anyone else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xakorik and aDDont

aDDont

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2020
Conclusion....
I appreciate any kind of support, so if you wanna do it - do it as you see fit. I am not in a dire need of money, so it's a hobby for me and I treat it like a hobby. I mean, I make it with comfortable pace and make that part of the story I wanna make right now. Otherwise I will get tired of it pretty quick.

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
1728388253136.png

was this big bob's previous design i think it looked good ? is this version still available ?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, there will be multiple BBCs (Dick himself and couple his friends) on NTR path and also a new girl character.
No, I meant will there be BBCs on others paths BESIDES the NTR ? Like NTS submissive and hotwife ? or ONLY on NTR path ?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
dude there's already a full path for that stuff in game, and now you want and try and have that single theme dominate the other paths as well?
DOMINATE is a big word, I just asked if the idea will be applied on the other paths because they're in the cheating path only nor sharing path also.

• Red Heart
Reactions: aDDont

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If it will be there it will be just one of the guys Mila sleeps with - it won't be some "blacked" kind of stuff, more "hotwife" kind of stuff, as the route name suggests) But again - I am not sure if it even will be there.
As soon as it's a black guy with a larger dick, bigger build, etc., it becomes that fetish. So, if you were to include it without making it avoidable, then sadly that will be it for me and this game. By all means, make what you want, but I don't support or play games with forced BBC. This is the only reason I don't even play the NTR route. Anyway, thanks for being upfront about it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
DOMINATE is a big word, I just asked if the idea will be applied on the other paths because they're in the cheating path only nor sharing path also.
I dont think it's an unfair term given that the ntr path is almost exclusively all that stuff. Unless I'm wrong and dev has plans for a bunch of guys non-black guys on ntr path, but his answer earlier made it sound like the opposite of that.

Reactions: aDDont

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If it will be there it will be just one of the guys Mila sleeps with - it won't be some "blacked" kind of stuff, more "hotwife" kind of stuff, as the route name suggests) But again - I am not sure if it even will be there.
I was thinking and wanted to provide a creative way to approach this.

Perhaps the couple goes online to find potential dates for her. You can have the token BBC guy, an Asian guy, anyone... even a non-token black guy. Doesn't matter. Then let the player choose who the couple is interested in.

Another, similar, scenario is that they go out to a pub or club and there is a small selection of guys. From there player can also choose who the couple is interested in.

Yes, more work is required. Not sure if you want to take that on. But just a suggestion. Alternatively, with less work, you can just allow the couple to discuss it and if they decide against it, nothing happens. I'm totally fine with no content for an update if you want to appease the black dick lovers. I'm a patient person :)

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I gotta ask, if its just an average black guy with a dick size and build similar to the MC, is it till part of the blacked fetish?

similarly, is it still blacked if its a stereotypical steal yo girl black guy but no one mentions him being black or his dick being big? and would it still ruin it for you if it was the same thing but with a white guy?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes