RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

EL_LECHERO

Nov 15, 2020
I don't think you're stuck. If you take a look at the folder img\pictures there is no more content.
That means version 0.2 is basically the same as the last one.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY the developer decided to release a game WITH NO NEW CONTENT.

I am even surprised that the game is released yet at all. There are 43 game images in total (the rest are profile pictures and default RPGM pictures), and honestly, most of them are obviously sketches.

what a waste of time then

Reactions: MrRiouso

l590268

Jun 27, 2018
I don't think you're stuck. If you take a look at the folder img\pictures there is no more content.
That means version 0.2 is basically the same as the last one.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY the developer decided to release a game WITH NO NEW CONTENT.

I am even surprised that the game is released yet at all. There are 43 game images in total (the rest are profile pictures and default RPGM pictures), and honestly, most of them are obviously sketches.
i don't know what img\pitcures folder you're looking at cause the one i have HAS more content, it has what i think is the funeral of the MC's dad. Though i don't know that for sure cause in-game i'm also stuck at the policewoman scene

Reactions: Betelman
Aug 24, 2020
The art is great but I hope we don't have the same artist situation like ScarletAnn in the near future. Also not a big fan of dev focusing on multiple projects. Hopefully he can manage them both and give timely updates to both of them but this update from 0.1 to 0.2 took 4 months for very little amount of content so we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Lust0ne

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Here is the fix for the stuck scene. Not much after that scene (maybe 3 or 5 more images).
The way the dev has structured the game is very weird - I found 2 more scenes after that one that put you in a loop.
Unzip the file in your game's data directory and replace files when asked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkith and ExpBar

ExpBar

May 14, 2019
Here is the fix for the stuck scene. Not much after that scene (maybe 3 or 5 more images).
The way the dev has structured the game is very weird - I found 2 more scenes after that one that put you in a loop.
Unzip the file in your game's data directory and replace files when asked.
thanks you

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
v0.2
Added introduction to all the girls in the game.
Added scenes for main storylines (lewd content will be available after 0.3).
Added Minigames for Cooking and Lawn Mowing.
So just to understand this correctly -

Five months for an update without any content?

I mean besides showing more characters the players can't have sex with, and adding grinding activities.
This may antagonize more players than it would please, diplomatically speaking.

• Sad
Reactions: f4f4

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
thats it? 5 months for like 13 drawings of the funeral? Nothing worth fap material. I noticed the file size nearly doubled so I got my hopes up. Man Im sad now. Really love the art style and the direction the story is heading into. But this insanely slow progress will be the death of me. Ill support the substar for now. Hopefully things turn around.

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
I'm so fucking confused on what to do, seen the sisters fight, went and said sorry and roamed around..... is that it?

never mind I guess it glitched out and said I was done with everything

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes