RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
There is nothing new here from the previous version, the whole update is to collect grass and earn money, are you serious? so much time has passed, another project to pump out money.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
I literally timed how long it took me to complete the new update (and I'm talking reading every word and not speeding through anything).

2 minutes and 42 seconds.

Five months since the last update and you get under three minutes of new content, and not a second of it was lewd.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Milf Busters [0.2 B] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (555 MB/ 240 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkith

Sep 6, 2020
Here is the fix for the stuck scene. Not much after that scene (maybe 3 or 5 more images).
The way the dev has structured the game is very weird - I found 2 more scenes after that one that put you in a loop.
Unzip the file in your game's data directory and replace files when asked.
Thank you for the FIX. (y)

The cooking mini game seems boring and exploring the city after completing the game is pointless but this game has potential. Hoping that we don't have to wait 4 more months to see 0.3. :cry:

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Great art, interesting setup (even with dad dying being a meme in these games). Shame that it's in RPGM, the engine feels sluggish just processing regular images and text, has a lack of features where they would be useful, and has a bunch of features that aren't used.

I'll still slog through it for good games like Urban Demons and Demon Deals, but I don't think I've ever played a game where RPGM contributed more to the game than what it detracted.

Reactions: BangB420

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
After seeing screenshots i can say, that drawning are very good and reminds me some of the cartoons. I like this style. I''ll wiat for more content. All the best!

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
ok, that is a whole ton of work you've done. early minigame concepts that definitely need more work (cooking right now is zero consequence trial and error) and mowing the lawn may need something to make it challenging (may be plants to avoid or u make less money). bunch of map and character designs. don't listen to the people thinking you did nothing the past 3 months. the work is showing.

but i have to ask. why is the MC's house in a point and click lay out when every other place is standard RPGM top down lay out? if the reason is to do something different. remember, different doesn't mean good and standard conventions exist for a reason. right now it's making me wish for the standard top down method

ALSO, and I'm not expecting it to happen for awhile. but I feel a typical expectation with 2D animation is full motion sex scenes. So I hope you're already considering that. should probably also have a few teaser sex scenes to hold the other people off who're waiting for them

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes