RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
The content is still lacking in quantity, but the quality of the art shows a lot of promise. The RPG maker mechanics weren't exactly enjoyable and would I prefer more focus on the roaming mechanics that were present in the end rather than an RPG maker "open world".

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
How to save manually in v.0.2?
In v.0.1 there was a button, but at this place now is the option-button with 'Autosave on/ off'

Edit:
Because of a bad misstake in the userinterface, one cant manually save, load or exit the game, my method to save is this:
end the game (x);
go to games save-folder;
make a copy of the autosave-file (file0);
rename the copy to file1;
restart the game; load file1

I know its a desaster, but it works!

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
OK, a little thing. Why does the family have 2 washing machines and dryers?
How many clothes can 4 people possibly mess up?
An old set that, rather than throwing away and packing the local landfill with perfectly good equipment, they use to wash oily/contaminated clothes and rags. It's common in households that have upgraded their appliance and have extra space in the basement/washrooms.

I wish I had an extra set for my work and shooting clothes - I work a dirty, manual job and the lead powder from ammunition primers can be a (admittedly minor) issue if you shoot firearms often.

As a sidenote, while the game isn't the main topic of the thread, I did want to mention that it's cool and the milfs are hot. Anyway back to the more important discussion of household laundry :KEK:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes