RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
This is pretty good, great art and sexy chicks but would be better as a visual novel but it fine. Definitely needs a walkthrough though

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
also getting the issue (PC) where it opens to a black screen and the loading circle and never moves past it. any advice would be awesome!

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I want to try this game but if there isn't vaginal sex yet, I'll have to wait until there is. I don't want to be spending my time only for scenes of masturbation, oral sex and anal sex that is done to me as gae content (no offense). Milftopia abuses the latter too much lol.

So I hope the developer doesn't delay introducing vaginal sex until 10 or 20 updates later.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
If there was netorare in the game, it would already have the tag.

The dev hasn't said about netorare in future updates. You are only the 2nd person to ask in over 600 posts. And you've asked this same question (copy/paste?) over 100 times in other threads. That's mindboggling - over half half of your posts. No one honestly cares if NTR keeps you from playing a game or your feelings about it. If you are that concerned about what you mention - it might be best to only stick with games marked "complete" because in any creative project, things may change.

That being said, Rando Civ, who is developing this game has shown they don't normally support netorare storylines.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Some bugs:

1 - you can rescue the cat ad infinitum
2 - you can't get out of the clock tower (to the right you'll end up at the library, and to the left at the police station, there's no way to go home)
3 - if you buy the meat you won't be able to buy the rest of the ingredients (only the wine)

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Some bugs:

1 - you can rescue the cat ad infinitum
2 - you can't get out of the clock tower (to the right you'll end up at the library, and to the left at the police station, there's no way to go home)
3 - if you buy the meat you won't be able to buy the rest of the ingredients (only the wine)
ah, ok, you can leave the park by the 2 lamps at the bottom

Last edited:

Ffgl

Jan 4, 2024
Any news? It’s just that the last update came out at the beginning of October, and now it’s already mid-January

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Any news? It’s just that the last update came out at the beginning of October, and now it’s already mid-January
They (he(?)) seem to be working on two other games as well - Bossom's Creek and King's Bane...so wouldn't hold your breath.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes