RPGM Milf Busters! [v0.4] [Delicate Games]

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes

Hysteria1750

Jul 24, 2023
Hello! I installed the Android version of this game and it should usually come as apk. But it's a rar file. I extracted it and still no luck on seeing the apk file. I looked into the folder and it seems there isn't any file for Android packages. Files like androidmanifest.xml, classes.dex and etc. Is there any way I can play this game on my phone?

FXBFGT

Jan 16, 2021
Please for the love of all that is holy, don't drag this game out with feature creep and tons of new characters. Just focus on the ones that are there and create scenes aplenty for them all.
Please don't let this turn into a patreon drip feed that lasts 8 years and gets abandoned.
We've really been through the ringer with countless of those kinds of devs haven't we?

I'm a good boy

Aug 13, 2023
Hey, I'm having trouble actually locating the APK file after extracting it on Android. So, if anybody has figured out a workaround for this, that would be appreciated.

Reactions: Third Leg

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
any of u how to get to the mall? im kinda lost directions and stranded myself in the clock tower

1698186839186.png
1698186873437.png
1698186891132.png

1698186912697.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MrRiouso

MrRiouso

Jul 22, 2021
I really, really like the art work and I think this has a lot of potential, but the quests are kind of miserable right now. Even some simple hint dialogue would make it a much more enjoyable experience. An example would be something like "It looked like she was headed towards the clock tower" and "Maybe I should pick up something for Jessie as well. Hmm, I know she likes plushies..." for the first main quest.

You have to buy Jessie a plushie to be able to progress.
where to buy the plush?

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Honestly this game would be better as a visual novel instead of RPG maker, the story and art is good! But rpgmaker game mechanics get in the way of that imo. That being said, can't wait to see more of Miley, she so cool :love:

Apr 22, 2019
The game needs over 2 minutes for a simple loading. Not even a full modded game requires that time. Checking old comments other people got the same problem and no reply regards it. Guess that's how far it goes for me.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes